CTET 2019 Application form Dates: The latest news about the notification of CTET 2019 has been released by the department and it is going to be provided soon. First of all, CTET means Central Teacher Eligibility Test whose popularity is mainly among the aspirants who are persuading or have done bachelor of education from any field. But that’s our point of view and interest of an Individual cannot be determined unless they make a step towards it. Many portals have already uploaded the dates regarding CTET 2019 Examination but still we recommend interested ones to check out the official website because sometime due to change of schedule dates can be vary as per the organization. In past months we thought the paper will be done in the month of August 2019 but now as the board has revealed the dates so the CTET 2019 Examination is scheduled to be organized on 7th July 2019. A national level paper which is for citizen of India and if we talk about the CTET 2018 examination then totals of 17 lakh aspirants has given the paper out of which 1.26 lakh was able to qualify for primary and 8.78 lakh for upper primary teacher. Moreover before applying for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) we want you to check out the other sections too.
It is conducted twice a year across various centre’s and only those can fill out the CTET Application form who satisfy the required eligibility criteria. After managing to pass the examination aspirants get the chance to hold one of the teachers post in a government schools of India. As you can see the level of competition is always high for this examination and only candidates with dedication can qualify this paper. We may give you the CTET 2019 Syllabus in this article only but stay tuned with us till the end of examination because a lot of things are on the way and are important. Topics like CTET Eligibility criteria, Exam Dates, Syllabus and etc. are planned to discuss over here. CTET is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) and by seeing the timings of previous paper we can say it is organize in two shifts that is 9.30 AM to 12 pm and 2:00 PM to 4.30 PM.
- UGAT 2019 Eligibility
- RRB JE Recruitment 2019 details
- CBSE Artificial intelligence subject
- IIT Recruitment 2019 form
CTET 2019 Application Form Steps
The form of required examination is going to be uploaded in the official website and can only be filled through it so do not get wrapped in the words of other website. CBSE provide its application form in order to recruit teachers for 1st to 5th class & 6th to 8th class respectively. CBSE CTET 2019 application form filling steps will also be given to the candidates but for that you have to keep reading this and other paragraph. CTET 2019 online form availability link is expected to be active after the month of February 2019. That’s why we are mentioning in our every line that aspirants need to be attentive about the examination of CTET 2019. Anything is possible till the last date of examination and admit card is a crucial part for which another article is on the way and going to be published soon. Before knowing more about the examination we would like to take your glance towards our next article which will give the CTET 2019 eligibility criteria which will make your familiar with topics like educational qualifications, age limit, and nationality.
How to Apply for CTET 2019 Examination
- In first step, go to the official portal of examination that is ctet.nic.in.
- Now, search for the link named as “Apply for CTET 2019”.
- Then portal will ask you to register yourself. Carefully register in it and note down the registration ID and password.
- After doing so, login to your account and apply for the application from by proceeding to the next step.
- Just by clicking on apply online, notification or Instruction page will be showcased in front of you.
- Read it out and after that fill the details needed in the CTET 2019 Application form.
- Details must be genuine and things like uploading of image, signature and etc. will be done over there.
- Pay the required application fee through one of the procedure like Demand Draft/Debit card/Net Banking and etc.
- Take a print out of your CTET 2019 Application form at last.
CTET 2019 Exam Dates & Details
- Organized By: CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
- Examination Name: CTET 2019
- CTET Application form starting date: February 2019
- Last date to apply for CTET 2019: In month of March 2019
- Application fee last date: March 2019
- Correction of CTET Application form: In month of March 2019
- Admit card of Exam: April 2019
- Examination date of CTET: 7th July 2019
- Declaration of Result: June 2019