CLAT 2019: Eligibility, Syllabus, Application form & Exam Dates
CLAT 2019 is going to offer various courses in Undergraduate & Post Graduate Law Programme to the eligible candidates. As you all know it is a national level examination and it is controlled or you can say managed by the 19 Indian National Law universities (NLUs) on the basis of rotation. Once you scored well in the CLAT examination then the qualified candidates can get admission in various law institution/university of India. It is a popular examination across the country and if you are one of those who are interested in it and want to make a career through CLAT 2019 examination, he/she can check out further details such as Eligibility, Exam Date and etc. regarding the respective paper. Also go through the GATE 2019 Application form for better information about Graduate aptitude test.
CLAT 2019 Exam Dates
If you are tending to apply for the examination then you must work according to the dates provided by the board of CLAT. Therefore, the following are expected and will be updates as soon as the official notification gets released.
|CLAT Notification Availability||3rd week of December 2018|
|CLAT 2019 Application Form||1st week of January 2019|
|CLAT Application Last Date||Last week of March 2019|
|Admit Card Releasing date||3rd week of April 2019|
|CLAT Entrance Exam||2nd week of May 2019|
|CLAT Answer Key 2019||3rd week of May 2019|
|CLAT Result/Merit List Announcing Date||Last week of May 2019|
|CLAT Counseling Fee Date||Till 2nd week of June 2019|
CLAT 2019 Application Form
There is a fixed period of time set by the organizer for application form and the eligible candidates have to fill it completely in that period. So, do not miss your form and check the important points given below which are related to your CLAT 2019 Application form.
- There is only one mode for the availability of application form and that is Online.
- Firstly, you have to register yourself in the official website and the procedure will be done from first week of January to Last Week of March 2019.
- An individual can only apply one application form.
- In the process you have to upload your scanned photograph of dimension 200 x 230p & size 20 to 50 kb), Signature of dimension 140 x 60p & Size 10 to 20 kb and special Abled persons certificate ( according to the candidates).
- Everything is going to be done through online so don’t post your hard copy to the CLAT Department.
- As we have said earlier be careful while filling your application for because no changes will be allowed by the board afterward.
Also: NEET 2019 Application Form.
It is the compulsory section for all the candidates and without it the application form is incomplete. You can pay the application fee through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking/pay wallent/rupay and etc.
- For those who come under the category of General/OBC/SAP will have to submit and amount of Rs 4000 along with the extra charges.
- Other categories such as SC/ST will pay Rs 3500 along with extra charges.
- Once you submitted the application then it is not refundable.
- For those who prefer offline submission can pay the application fee through Bank challan.
CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Alertly go through this section because eligibility criteria tell us about the examination educational qualification, age limit, and many other important things.
- Indian candidates/NRI/Aspirants that are sponsored by NRI are eligible for the examination.
- But the admission of NRI/NRI sponsored candidates will only be happen on those Indian National Law universities who will allow the category.
- Foreign National Candidates can directly apply for the universities so there is no need of giving the paper.
Go through: Indian air force recruitment 2018.
- The board has not set any upper Age limit for the both the undergraduate & post graduate courses.
- For undergraduate integrated courses the candidates must have passed the 12th class with minimum of 45 % marks and for the reserved categories (SC/ST) it is 40%.
- And for PG Courses, the aspirants must have the degree of passed LLB/5 years Integrated LLB (Hons)/other equivalent examination with 55% of minimum marks (General/OBC.SAP) and 50% for reserved category (SC/ST).
Information of: CTET 2018 Application Form.
CLAT 2019 Syllabus
Preparing for the examination according to the prescribe syllabus is one of the best thing a candidate can do for clearing the examination. So, attentively take a look towards the information given below.
- The undergraduate examination CLAT 2019 will cover the topics such as English, General knowledge, current affairs, mathematics, legal aptitude and logical reasoning.
- On the other hand, the PG Examination will comprise of section such as constitutional law, Jurisprudence and other law subjects.
CLAT 2019 Admit Card
After the completion of the filling the application form, the board of CLAT will announce the information regarding CLAT 2019 Admit card. Therefore it will only be given to those who will successfully fill their examination form.
- It is going to be released on the official website of the examination.
- The date is not fixed but it is expected to be released in third week of April 2019.
- As we have mentioned above that everything will be provided through online mode so don’t rely on the offline procedure.
- Along with the admit card, the aspirants should bring the ID proof.
Apply for: DU Admission 2018 (UG & PG).