CLAT 2019 Eligibility: Age Limit, Educational Qualification, & Nationality
CLAT is a very famous examination across the country which invites candidates in undergraduate & Post Graduate Law courses. CLAT 2019 Details are already launched for the interested candidates and those who want to apply for it can check out the information provided here carefully. The paper is organized by the 19 Indian National Law Universities (NLUs) on rotation basis. CLAT is a National Level Examination and therefore the marks that you obtained in it are enough to take admission in many law colleges of India. In our previous about CLAT we have discussed a lot of things such as its important dates, selection process, syllabus, and etc.
Therefore, this article about your examination will give a brief description about CLAT 2019 Eligibility criteria which will cover the topics like Age limitation, Educational Qualification, Nationality and other things. Along with all these important information we would like you to take a look at application form section, exam dates and etc. Take a look at GATE 2019 Eligibility if you are interested in Gate.
CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before applying for the Application form, we recommend candidates to check out the eligibility criteria section because without qualifying it you won’t be able to fill the form. Make sure you go through attentively and whenever you feel any kind of problem, just tell us through the comment section.
- Aspirants who are Indian/NRI/NRI Sponsored are eligible for filling the form.
- But the candidates who are NRI/NRI (Sponsored) should know that their application form will only be accepted in those universities who allow the respective categories.
- Therefore, Foreign National Aspirants doesn’t have to give the paper because they can directly for the paper.
Also: DU 2019 Application Form.
There is no upper Age Limitation for the candidates of Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses.
- Integrated Undergraduate Courses: For getting eligible for the paper, you must have the passed certificated of 12th class with minimum of 45% and 40% for SC/ST.
- Post Graduate Courses: Graduation degree of LLB/5 years Integrated LLB (Hons)/other Equivalent Examination with minimum of 55% Marks (General/OBC/SAP) and for reserved ones it is 50%.
More: BITSAT 2019 Eligibility.
CLAT 2019 Exam Dates
Check out the Tentative dates of CLAT 2019 Examination and stay tuned with us in order to stick with the recent updates of the paper.
|CLAT Events||Tentative Dates|
|Notification releasing Date||3rd week of December 2018|
|Application Form of CLAT||1st week of January 2019|
|Application Form Last Date||Last week of March 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Admit Card||3rd week of April 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Answer Key of CLAT 2019||3rd week of May 2019|
|Result/Merit Availability||Last week of May 2019|
|Counseling Fee Date||Till 2nd week of June 2019|
CLAT 2019 Application Form
According to the tentative dates, the CLAT 2019 Application Form is going to release in the 1st week of January. Also, no extra time is going to be provided so we recommend candidates to be bold and fill their examination form before the last date which is Last Week of March 2019.
- Application Form is going to be available on the official website i.e Online.
- In the first step, you have to register yourself in the website from 1st week of January to Last Week of March 2019.
- In registration procedure various details have to fill by the candidates that are images of Photographs and Signature. A particular dimension and size is set for the images that is 200 x 230p & size (20 to 50 kb), Signature 140 x 60p & Size (10 to 20 kb).
- No changes can be made once the application form is filled and therefore only one application is applicable for an individual.
Defence: Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018 Details.
The section is mandatory for every candidates and therefore the candidates who are from General/OBC/SAP have to submit Rs 4000 and SC/ST Rs 3500/-.