CISF or we can say central industrial security force has released the recruitment regarding the vacancies of 519 ASI (Executive). As the application form of the respective examination has been provided by the authority in the official website and is tend to be available till the last date that is 15th December 2018. But first you must have the required qualifications because in any recruitment, the department which is organizing that particular paper releases a set of eligibility sections for the interested ones. As the notification is one of the significant details holding stuff in recruitment so the aspirants must download it from the official portal because various things are available in it briefly.
Read More: SSC CET 2019 Exam Dates.
CISF Recruitment 2019 Form Details
In order to get recruited in one of the posts provided by the department, candidates will have to qualify the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE). It is a very popular examination conducted in mindset of inviting those interested candidates who wants to make their career in a good place. Paper is scheduled to be done on 24-02-2019 across various regions.
- Department Name: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Posts Name: Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
- Available Posts: 519 (UR-404, SC-77, ST-38)
- Mode of Conducting this CISF Recruitment: Online
- Availability of CISF ASI 2019 Recruitment: 5-11-2018
- CISF 2019 Recruitment Last date: 15-12-2018
- Official portal: cisf.gov.in
Check out: AIIMS 2019 Application form.
CISF Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Read out this section carefully before filling the application form of CISF Recruitment. We would like to make you aware from the important information that those who don’t have the required qualifications will not be able to apply for the paper. This section comprise of topics like educational qualification, restriction of age, Aspirants nationality, application fee and etc.
Educational Qualifications: A degree of graduation is required by an Individual from any field in order to apply for the respective recruitment. Moreover, you must check out the notification as some of the details are briefly mentioned in it.
- For MBA & PGDM: MAT 2019 Eligibility.
Restriction of Age: Only those candidates can apply for the CISF ASI 2019 Recruitment who has the age below 35 years as on 1st August 2018. Therefore, information about relaxation of age can be understood by visiting the official website as it contains the official notification.
Pay Scale: After grabbing one of the posts from this recruitment, you will get a ravishing salary every month along with other allowances.
Selection Process: There are mainly five phases in order to select the best candidates for these respective posts.
- Phase 1- Examine of service round
- Phase 2: A written test
- Phase 3: Physical Measurement
- Phase 4: PET (physical efficiency test)
- Phase 5: Medical Test
Entrance: VITEEE 2019 Eligibility.
Steps to fill CISF Application form 2019?
These are the steps that you have to follow so that you can securely apply for the central industrial security force 2019.
- In first step, carefully open the official portal of the recruitment that is www.cisf.gov.in.
- After that, on the homepage of website a link will be provided named as “Recruitment Link” , Hit on it.
- There are many links but the one you have to click is “Recruitment of Assistant sub inspector via LDCE 2018″
- Just after hitting it, a notification will be pop up in front of you.
- Note down all the details and if you’re eligible then download the application.
- Enter all the important section and attach your document as per the notification.
- And at last securely send it to the address which is mentioned in the official notification.