BOB PO 2018 Recruitment ,600 vacancies Eligibility, cutoff, dates: Notification
Bank of Baroda also known as BOB has released the details about their newly recruitment of various posts that comes under Probationary officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I. There are total of 600 vacancies that are going to be recruited by the board and therefore the Eligible candidates can apply for it. But be attentive and fill your examination form before the last date that is 2nd July 2018. So, those who want to become a part of this organization can apply for the recruitment by visiting the official website i.e. bankofbaroda.co.in.
Moreover, from here you will receive various details regarding this recruitment such as Eligibility criteria, syllabus, important dates, and many things that will help you in filling the application form. So, check out the information related to BOB Recruitment 2018 carefully and if you find yourself eligible then apply for it. Take a look at IIT Bombay Recruitment details.
Bank of Baroda PO 2018(BOB PO) Details
- Name of Examination- BOB Recruitment 2018
- Conducted By: Bank of Baroda
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Posts Name Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
- Total Vacancies- 600
- Procedure of Applying- Online
- Official Website- bankofbaroda.co.in
Know about: Indian Coast Guard 2018 details.
BOB Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- BOB PO 2018 Application form availability Date -12th June
- BOB PO 2018 Application Form Last Date -2nd July 2018
- Application fee (For all category) 2nd July
- BOB PO 2018 Admit card Announcing Date (Expected)- After 18th July 2018
- BOB PO 2018 Exam Date (Expected) 28th July 2018
- BOB PO 2018 Result Declaration Date will be Updated Soon
BOB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the form the candidate of General/OBC must have the graduation degree with minimum of 55% in equivalent field from a known university. Therefore those who come under the SC/ST/PWD category, he/she should have minimum 50% marks. For more knowledge, just visit the official portal.
- Minimum – 20 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
This is a compulsory section for all the candidates. So, General/OBC will submit an amount of Rs. 600/- and ST/SC/PWD of Rs. 100/-.
Go through: GIC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility.
Two procedures will be followed by the board i.e. written examination in phase 1 and Group Discussion and interview in phase 2.
- Phase I- Written Examination
- Phase II -Group Discussion and Interview
BOB PO 2018 Recruitment Vacancy Details
As we mentioned earlier that the notification has been announced and there are 600 vacancies that has to be filled by the interested aspirants. The vacancy is about Probationary officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I posts. It is a competitive examination and people all across the country are eagerly applying for it because they know the last date is near.
- Name of Organization: Bank of Baroda
- Total Number of vacancies: 600
- Official portal: bankofbaroda.co.in
- Mode of Application: Online
- Name of vacancy: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
BOB Cut Off 2018:
After the result just like many other papers, the bank of Baroda releases the cut off marks of the paper. The candidates have to score according to the marks of merit list in order to qualify the examination. And it is depend on the no. of aspirants appeared in the paper, the level of the examination and etc. Also, there are reservation marks that will be given to those who belong to reserve category and it has to be done under the rules and regulation.
Admit card of: UPSC IES/ISS 2018 Admit card.
Bank of Baroda PO 2018 Result
It will be released on the official website just after the one month or two of the respective examination. The candidates will need their roll number and of course name for downloading their BOB PO Result 2018 securely.