BITSAT 2019: Eligibility, Exam Dates, Application Form & Admit card
Birla Institute of technology and science Admission Test 2019 also known as BITSAT 2019 is an Entrance examination conducted by BITS Pilani. Computer based examination organized in various centre for inviting candidates in various courses offered by the board whose campus is situated in two places that is Hyderabad and Goa. Those who want to make their career in BITS Pilani will have to give the BITSAT 2019 Examination in order to get admission in B.E, B.Pharma & MSc course of different specialization. Moreover, check out the other details such as exam dates, Eligibility criteria, Application form and other things. take a look at Gate 2019 Eligibility.
BITSAT 2019 Exam Dates
Working according to the exam dates will definitely keep you in touch with the department so check out the expected dates of your paper.
|BITSAT Events||Dates (Expected)|
|Application form of BITSAT||3rd week of December 2018|
|BITSAT Application Form Last date||2nd week of March 2019|
|Correction or editing of Form||2nd to 3rd week of March 2019|
|BITSAT exam centre allotments began||4th week of March 2019|
|BITSAT Admit card availability||2nd week of April to 2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam date||3rd week to last week of May 2019|
BITSAT 2019 Application Form
- There is only mode through which the candidates can fill the application form and that is online mode.
- For each candidate there is only one application form applicable.
- While applying you have to upload your scanned photograph and Signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Make sure the size of your images is between 4KB to 50KB for Photograph and 1KB to 30 KB for signature.
- Along with many things, the candidates will have to choose their exam centres too.
- Everything is online so don’t send your printed application form to the university.
- Indian Exam centres application is Rs 2950/- (Male Aspirants) and Rs 2450/- (Female Aspirants).
- Choosing Dubai Centre will cost you around Rs 4500/–
- Once the application fee is submitted then it is Non Refundable.
- Various methods are available to submit fees such as Credit/Debit card and Net Banking. Along with all these option, the candidates can pay through cash also by generating Pay-in Slip.
More: MAT 2019 Application Form.
BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the application form, the aspirants must have the following eligibility.
- Only those who have passed the 12th class in the year of 2018 are eligible for the paper.
- PCM subjects are required along with English. But for B.pharma the candidates should have the PCB Subjects.
- In their qualifying exam, the ones who are applying must have 75% marks in PCM/PCB along with minimum of 60% marks in each subject.
- Therefore 2019 batch of 12th class are also eligible for the paper.
- The latest performance of your examination is going to be considered by the faculty if you have given more than one attempt.
- Aspirants who are currently persuading any course in BITS or its other campus are not eligible.
Go through: CLAT 2019 Exam Dates.
BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Know about the Exam pattern of BITSAT 2019 from the following details..
- Duration:Three hours’ time is going to be provided for the paper.
- Mode:It is Computer Based Online Mode Examination.
- Questions: Every question will be of Objective type as per the new that means Multiple Choice Question.
- Sections: Paper will comprise of four section that is Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency &Logical Reasoning, and Mathematics or Biology.
- Marking: Each correct answer will add 3 marks to your total and therefore one marks will get deducted for answering incorrectly.
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions|
How to Prepare for BITSAT 2019
Make sure you collect all the crucial information regarding your examination such as syllabus, exam pattern and etc.
- A Schedule regarding the paper is important so cover all the topics in it.
- NCERT Books are significant along with the previous year question papers.
- Preparing according to the exam pattern is the best way to make you eligible for the paper.
- At last, just be calm and perform smart work.
Medical: AIIMS 2019 Details.
BITSAT 2019 Admit Card
- The admit card will be released in the second week of April and will be available till the Second Week of May 2019.
- You can download it from the official website after it gets released.
- Also, you have to book your slot for the exam and then you will be able to download the admit card. The date of booking the slot is between fourth weeks of March to first week of April 2019.
- Without the hall ticket, the candidates can’t give the examination so be carefully with it.