BHU Recruitment 2018, 102 Posts Eligibility Dates Selection Process
Banaras Hindu University, one of the most ravishing colleges that India has in today’s world. People even those who belong to foreign country take admission in it due to the fabulous education system. Therefore, the board of university has tended to release the notification regarding the BHU Recruitment 2018. The notification gives information’s such as no. of vacancies, Eligibility criteria, selection Process, and many things. Also, the form is available now and the interested candidates can apply for it before the last date that is 7-7-2018. Moreover, there are few points that you should keep in mind while applying for the BHU Recruitment 2018.
BHU Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
There is only one process that will be followed by the department of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) i.e Personal Interview. It applies on every post and the final selection of the aspirants will be done after the interview round.
- The recruitment is for 102 vacancies of Professor, Associate and Assistant Professor Jobs.
- Aspirants can only from the online mode that is through the official website which is mentioned below.
- The application form is already on the process and you can fill it before the last date i.e. 7th July 2018.
See also: SSC JE Recruitment 2018 Details.
BHU Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Name of Posts: Professor/ Associate Professor / Assistant Professor.
- No. of Vacancies: 102
BHU Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria for Jobs
Those who are in mood of applying for the respective recruitment must have possess graduation/Post-graduation/Ph.D. in relevant course from a well-known or you can say from a recognized university/Institutes. The details are suitable for every posts but the candidate along with the degree must have few years of experience.
Go through: Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018.
The particular details about the age are not available till now but as per the news maximum age limit vary for various posts. Also, relaxation will also be provided to the reserved category and for that you to go through the official website which is available on the portal.
Defence: Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018.
The field is mandatory for all the candidates because without the submission of Application fees you can’t apply for the BHU Recruitment 2018. There are various methods that are provided by the board in order to submit the fee i.e via debit/credit card and etc.
How to Apply for BHU Recruitment 2018
We hope till now you have understood every important thing related to the notification such as eligibility criteria, application fee and etc. Now, it’s time to fill the BHU application form 2018 by the help of these easy steps.
- Firstly, you have to enter the official portal of Banaras Hindu University that is www.bhu.ac.in.
- On the homepage you will see a “Recruitment Tab”, Just click on it.
- Once again hit on the recruitment section that will be provided there.
- Under the Teaching Posts option, there is an advertisement link known as “Advt. No. 01/2018-2019 (for Teaching & Chair Posts)” clicks on it.
- After doing so, your notification will open just read it out thoroughly and if you find yourself interested and eligible just apply for it through Apply Online option.
- Enter your details correctly such as Uploading photographs, documents and other things.
- Then submit it and take a print out of it.
- Attach your document copies with it and send it to the postal address that is mentioned in notification.
- IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 for those who are interested in IITs.
BHU Recruitment 2018 Important Date
- BHU Recruitment 2018 Application Form Last Date- 29-06-2018
- Last date of BHU Recruitment 2018 Application Fee- 2-07-2018
- BHU Recruitment 2018 form download- 4-7-2018
- Last Date for recruitment along with documents- 7-7-2018