Allahabad High Court 2019 Recruitment: Form, Dates, Vacancies
Allahabad High Court is all set to recruit interested ones through this recruitment of 3495 vacancies of Group C/D (Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Driver, Peon and etc.). It is a big opportunity for the candidates who want to make their career in such type of department. Examination dates are already uploaded in this website for you who will help you in successfully completion of Recruitment. As the application form will be uploaded in the official website after 6-12-2018 till the last date that is 26-12-2018. Moreover, let us take a look towards other things like eligibility criteria, dates, selection process, steps and etc.
More Recruitment: BEL 2018 Application Form.
Allahabad High Court 2019 Application form
In order to fill the application form of respective paper, candidate must have the educational qualification of High School/Intermediate/Graduation from an equivalent field done by a recognized institution. You should also have good marks in those examinations for applying for Allahabad High Court 2019 Recruitment. Follow all the points given below in order to apply for the application form without any problems
Allahabad High Court 2019 Details
- Name of Board: Allahabad High Court
- Posts to be recruited: Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Driver, Peon and etc.
- Allahabad High Court 2019 Application form Availability: 06-12-2018
- Last date for Submission of AHC 2019 Application form: 26-12-2018
- Procedure to apply: Online
- Total Available Vacancies: 3495 (Approximately)
Check out: IIT Delhi 2019 Recruitment.
Allahabad High Court 2019 Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Important topics will be shared through this section which will include educational stuffs, limitations of age, Candidates Nationality, Application fee and etc. Every interested candidate will have to follow it in order to successfully apply for the recruitment.
Educational Qualifications: Those who possess qualification of High School/Intermediate/Graduate from the concerned field done by a known university can apply for the examination.
Restriction of age: Aspirants who are below 18 years can apply for the AHC 2019 as the recruitment requires minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 40 as on 1-07-2018. Therefore, according to the rules of department relaxation of age will be given to those who are in reserved category.
Application Fee: Your form will not be completed unless you pay the application fee according to your categories. Such as for candidates who comes in General/OBC (P.C no. 1 & 2) must have to submit Rs 500/-, For Gen/OBC (P.C no. 3 & 4) it is Rs. 400/-, for SC/ST (P.C no 1 & 2) it is Rs 400/- and at last for SC/ST (P.C no 3 & 4) the application fee is set to Rs. 300/-.
- Aspirants can submit their application fee through by choosing one of these methods such as Debit card, credit card, net banking and etc.
- General/OBC (P.C no. 1 & 2): Rs 500/-
- Gen/OBC (P.C no. 3 & 4): Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST (P.C no 1 & 2): Rs 400/-
- SC/ST (P.C no 3 & 4): Rs. 300/-.
Pay scale: After qualifying the procedure of recruitment, you will get a monthly salary of Rs 5200-20200 along with various Grade pay and allowances. For more information we recommend candidates to check out the official notification.
Read More: CA CPT 2019 Eligibility.
Selection Procedure: Two phases are going to be organized by the board that is a written test and a personal interview for the selection of deserving candidates. Only those will be selected by the department who qualifies both the phase of recruitment.
Steps to Fill Allahabad High Court 2019 Application form?
- In First steps, visit the official portal of the organization that is allahabadhighcourt.in.
- On the homepage, click on the section named as “Recruitment”.
- After opening of a new page, hit on the link named as “Abridged Advertisement-The UP Civil Court and so on.
- Just After clicking it, official notification will be in front of your screen.
- Read out the notification because many important things are uploaded in it.
- If you are eligible and interested in the posts then revisit the page and click on Apply now.
- While filling form various things will have to be uploaded by aspirants so keep it handy.
- At last pay the application fee and submit your recruitment form.
- Take a print out of it.