AIIMS 2019: Eligibility, Exam Dates, Application Form, fees details
AIIMS 2019 or we can say All India Institute of Medical Science is conducted in India for providing opportunities to the candidates in the field of MBBS Programmes. Every year the board of AIIMS conducts this examination for the eligible candidates as a national Level Entrance Test. By giving this examination, aspirants can make their career in one of the Nine AIIMS institution located in Bhopal, Rishikesh, New Delhi, Patna, Jodhpur, Guntur, Nagpur, Raipur and Bhubaneshwar. If you are interested in the examination then attentively check out the important things such as Eligibility criteria, Exam Dates, Syllabus and etc. regarding this examination.
AIIMS 2019 Exam Dates
These are the expected exam dates related to your examination and therefore will be updates as soon as the board releases the official notification for the eligible candidates.
|AIIMS Application Form Starting date||1st week of February 2019|
|AIIMS Application Form Last date||1st week of March 2019|
|Admit Card of AIIMS||1st week of May 2019|
|AIIMS Exam Date||4th week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration (AIIMS)||2nd week of June 2019|
|1st Counselling Date||1st week of July 2019|
|2nd Counselling Date||1st week of August 2019|
|3rd Counselling Date||1st week of September 2019|
|AIIMS Open Counselling (If Required)||4th week of September 2019|
AIIMS 2019 Application Form
For filling your application form correctly, go through the points given below because it will make you aware from the sections like application fees, mode of payment and etc.
- The form is for those aspirants who want to possess MBBS course and they can apply for it through the official website once the form releases.
- Make sure, you follow the dates because the registration procedure will start from first week of February 2019.
- It will available till the 1st week of March 2019 and therefore no extra time duration will be provided.
- While the registration and other process, the candidates will have to upload their photograph of size (50 KB to 100 KB), Dimension ( 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) and signature size of ( 20 KB TO 100 KB) and Dimension (4cm x 3cm). Both the photograph and signature must be in jpg/jpeg/gif/png format
- After Submitting your application form, we recommend candidates to keep a hard copy with themselves for further puposes.
- Everything is going to be done through online mode so there is no need of sending anything through offline.
Also: NDA 2019 Application Form.
The section is compulsory for the all the aspirants and without it the application form is incomplete. So, carefully check out the application fee structure according to your category.
- The application for the candidates who belong to General/OBC is Rs 1500.
- On the other hand, for SC/ST category it is Rs 1200.
- Various methods are provided by board through which the candidates can submit their fees such as Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- PWBD are exempted from this section
Go through: Gate 2018 Application Form.
AIIMS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Details are prescribed by the board and therefore the candidates who do not have the qualification as per the AIIMS Eligibility criteria, he/she cannot apply for the form.
- Indian Citizens candidates are eligible for the paper.
- Foreign & OCI National Aspirants can also apply for the exam.
Defence: Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018.
- Those who are interested in applying for the form must have the minimum age limit of 17 years as on 31st december.
- The General/OBC & OCT Candidates should have passed the 12th class/SSC Examination (CBSE) or Isc with 60% aggregate marks along with the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- For SC/ST/OPH & Foreign National Candidates the qualifying examination is same but with minimum 50% Aggregate marks,
Check out: IIT Indore Recruitment 2018.
|GEN/OBC & OCI Candidates||12th class/ SSC Examination (CBSE) or Isc with pcb & English along with minimum 60% aggregate marks.|
|SC/ST/OPH & Foreign Nationals Candidates||Same qualification but with 50% aggregate marks.|
AIIMS 2019 Preparation tips
Check out some of points that may be help you while preparing for the AIIMS Examination. Make sure you stick with it because following the points can really help you in scoring a decent total.
- Firstly an individual should make a time schedule for the paper in which he/she must include every subject with equal timing.
- Preparing for the examination through the 11th & 12th NCERT Books is very helpful.
- Along with the books you must solve previous year question papers & sample paper.
- Current affairs also pay an important role in GK Section.
- Do not forget to take rest while preparing for the paper.
AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
After completion of filling the application form, the board of All India Institute of Medical Science will announce the date of releasing the admit card regarding the paper.
- It will be provided through the official website i.e by online mode.
- You can download your admit after or in the First week of April 2019.
- Nothing will be send through post.
- Without the hall ticket, you won’t be able to enter the examination arena.
- Along with the admit card, the aspirants will have to bring an ID proof.
Details of: JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates.