AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) 2019 is on the news now because the day for which every medical student was waiting has come. Yes, the registration procedure has begun for the interested candidates via official website and is scheduled to last till 12th December 2018. Through this examination vacancy under courses such as Dentistry, nursing, Biotechnology, paramedical and etc. are going to be recruited. A popular entrance paper for all the medical field students as after qualifying it they will get the opportunity to work under this type of big organization. Mostly every details like AIIMS 2019 Eligibility criteria, dates, etc. have been uploaded by the department regarding the examination at this moment. But some of the information like counseling exact date is not finalized yet. So, stay tuned with us as those AIIMS 2019 left details will be uploaded here as soon as the authorities do it.
The paper will be done in the month of May or June as per the news in order to fill the 672 seats available in six Institutions of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). If we briefly examine the vacancies then 337 seats are for the categories of unreserved, 181 for OBC aspirants, 101 for SC, and remaining 53 for ST category candidates. Moreover, six different institutes of AIIMS are situated in New Delhi, Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneshwar and Raipur. Once you completely qualify the AIIMS examination then you are eligible to make your career through any institution but for that you have to satisfy the merit as per the needs of college. Therefore, take a look at below sections for understanding the details such as eligibility, selection process, dates, and etc.
AIIMS 2019 Exam Notification Available Now
Notification is available now that will consist of essential information’s regarding this examination such as AIIMS MBBS Exam Dates, Registration process and etc. which a candidate have to kept in mind at the time of filling the paper. Once again we like to remind you that application form procedure has been and the eligible one can fill it before the last date which is mentioned below. Examination will be organized on 25 and 26th May 2019 across various regions of country.
AIIMS 2019 Exam Dates
Basically paper is done in two intervals that mean one in the morning and second in Afternoon, the morning one will be organized from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM & afternoon one from 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM respectively. Every important instructions are already mentioned in the admit card of an individual so follow them and safely give the paper. Moreover, Exam Pattern of the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination is that 200 objective Multiple choice questions will come from the subjects such as Physics, chemistry, Biology and general knowledge. In every correct answer you will get a 1 mark and therefore for choosing wrong option will cost you -1/3. But before that check out these AIIMS Examination Dates and make your time table according to it.
- AIIMS Exam Application Form Availability: 15th November 2018
- Last to fill the application form: 12th December 2018
- Application rejected can be check on: 3rd January 2019
- Availability of ADMIT CARD: 15th May 2019
- Date of Paper: 25th & 26th May 2019
- Announcement of Result: 12th June 2019
- Counseling procedure (1st): In month of July
- 2nd Round Counseling: July 2019
- Counseling (3rd Round): August 2019
AIIMS 2019 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly let us talk about the limitation of age. So, the candidates who are tend to apply for the examination should be of 17 years as on 31st December 2018.
- On the other hand, whose dates of birth are after 2nd January 2001 cannot apply for the Entrance.
- If we talk about the educational qualification then you must have the passed certificate of 12th class from a recognized board.
- Subjects like Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English with minimum of 60% should be included in the 12th class passed certificate.
AIIMS 2019 Exam Pattern
As we all know without knowing about the exam pattern one can’t clear the entrance examination whether it is AIIMS or other. So, carefully read out these points or note it down somewhere which is handy to you.
- It is a computer based test so we can clearly say AIIMS 2019 is the computer based online test.
- As we have mentioned above that there are two shifts in which this examination will be organized. One is morning and second one is afternoon.
- Paper will be in English or Hindi with 200 questions that have to be done in duration of 3:30 hours.