AIIMS 2019 Eligibility, Age limit, Application Form & Dates
All India Institute of Medical Science also known as AIIMS is all set to conduct the AIIMS 2019 Examination in month of May 2019 as per the news. As some of few know that the examination is done in order to recruit the eligible candidates for the MBBS Programmes every year in various exam centres. AIIMS 2019 is a National Level Entrance Test and by qualifying it you will be able to take admission in one of the AIIMS institution that is New Delhi, Patna, Rishikesh, Jodhpur, Nagpur, Guntur and Raipur. In our previous article we have uploaded all the important things that is notified by the board. But first let’s take a look towards the examination dates of All India Institute of Medical Science.
AIIMS 2019 Exam Dates
Fixed dates are not released by the department till now. So, our team has decided to give you the tentative dates that is approximately right but will be updates as soon as the official notification get released.
|AIIMS Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form of AIIMS 2019||1st week of February 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form.||1st week of March 2019|
|AIIMS 2019 Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|Examination Date of Examination||4th week of May 2019|
|AIIMS 2019 Result||2nd week of June 2019|
|AIIMS Counselling (1st)||1st week of July 2019|
|AIIMS Counselling (2nd)||1st week of August 2019|
|AIIMS Counselling (3rd)||1st week of September 2019|
|AIIMS Open Counselling||4th week of September 2019|
AIIMS 2019 Application Form
Working according to the schedule made by the board of examination is the best way to fill the application form. Below are the points that will make you aware of the things you need in order to apply for the form.
- In our first paragraph we have told you that the application is for inviting aspirants in MBBS Course.
- Examination dates says that the registration will be started from 1st Week of February 2019.
- Last Date of Registering for the examination is first week of March 2019.
- In registration you will have to upload particular details like Photograph of dimension (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) & size (50 KB to 100 KB) and Signature of size (20 KB TO 100 KB), Dimension ( 4 cm x 3 cm). Therefore both the images must be in jpg/jpeg/gif/png format.
- Online mode is going to be followed by the board and therefore we recommend you to save the copy of application form once it gets completed.
Also: MAT 2019 Eligibility.
The section is compulsory for the all the aspirants and without it the application form is incomplete. So, carefully check out the application fee structure according to your category.
- General as well OBC categories candidates have to pay an amount of Rs 1500.
- Aspirants of SC/ST have to give Rs 1200 as an application fee.
- PWBD are exempted from this criterion.
Go through: Gate 2019 Application Form.
AIIMS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before visitng the official website of the AIIMS, we need you to copy these Eligibility criteria provided below.
- Those who have the citizenship of India are eligible for the paper.
- Along with the Indian candidates, Foreign and OCI National one’s can also fill the form.
Check out: BITSAT 2019 Exam Dates.
Aspirants have to be 17 year as on 31st December. Therefore, for relaxation purpose you have to go through the official notification.
- For General/OBC & OCT candidates: 12th class/SSC Examination (CBSE) or ISC qualified certificate with 60% aggregate marks including subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- SC/ST/OPH & Foreign National: The qualification is same as of above categories but with aggregate marks of 50%.