AFCAT Application Form 2018, age limit, selection procedure- Apply now
AFCAT board has notified about their July course of IAF AFCAT 2 (2/2018) through newly released official notification. It is a flying as well as Ground Duty ( Technical & Non-Technical) for both men and women of India and therefore the registration process will get proceed from 16th June 2018 till the last date i.e. 15-7-2018.
Candidates who are interested in the AFCAT Application Form 2018 can go through the official website before the last date which we have mentioned above. Also, we recommend you to check the eligibility and other criteria before stepping towards the form. Know about Common Admission Test ( CAT) for enhancing your knowledge.
AFCAT Application Form 2018 Details
Indian Air Force is providing such a great opportunity through this notification to those who wants to be the part of Indian air force. Two phases will have to be faced by the applied candidates i.e SSB ( Services Selection Board) and Medical Examinations. Therefore, at last a final merit will be announced by the organizer and according to that the selection will take place. Moreover, these are the few points that you should keep in mind while going for the examination.
- Firstly, the candidates must fill the examination before the last date that is mentioned above.
- Secondly, he/she should follow the steps given below and must visit the official portal only.
- Eligibility criteria will be provided in upcoming article and therefore you can check it on the official website.
- check out about various exam through UPSC 2019 calendar.
How to Apply for AFCAT Application Form 2018
Interested aspirants can filled the application form of AFCAT 2018 by simply following the given steps. Also, check out your eligibility criteria first because without qualifying this section you won’t be able to give the examination.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website that is www.indianairforce.nic.in.
- On the homepage, you will see “career” section on the right side of the page just hit on it
- Then, click on the “what’s new” tab and go through the link of AFCAT Notification.
- Read out the notification carefully and note down or copy the important things like eligibility criteria, dates and etc.
- After doing so, click on the link of “Apply Online”.
- Make sure to enter the correct details regarding yourself because the board can contact you via Gmail id and phone number.
- Upload the significant documents such as photographs, signature, certificates and many mandatory things.
- At the end of the procedure, you have to submit your form by pressing “submit button”.
- Download and take a print out of your AFCAT Application form 2018.
Age limit for AFCAT 2018
According to the rules of the examination, the aspirants must be between 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2019 in order to be eligible for the paper. That means he/she should be born between 2nd July 1995 to 1st July 1999 and therefore the relaxation of age up to 26 years will be given to those who have the valid and current commercial pilot license issued by DGCA (India).
Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical):
For this branch the contender must be between 20 to 26 years as on 1st July 2019 that is he/she should have been born between 02 July 1993 to 01 July 1999.
More form: DU Admission 2018 UG & PG Eligibility.
AFCAT Application Form 2018 Selection procedure
Selection will be done on the basis of mark obtained in their four steps. And by four steps we meant Common Admission Test, SSB Test, Medical Examination and final merit. Candidates must start their preparation from now because not that much time is left and it is a high level examination that means tough competition.