XAT 2019 or you can say Xavier Aptitude Test is going to be organized in the month of January 2019. XAT is done under the Institute named as Xavier Relation Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur on behalf of XAMI. It is a national level examination which is organized every year in order to recruit eligible candidates for the course of Management. There are many institutes across the country (More than 100) which accepts the XAT score for admission. Moreover, you can also register yourself in the XLRI on the basis of marks you score in GMAT. So, check out other details regarding the examination such as Exam Dates, Eligibility criteria, Syllabus and etc. Also know about AIIMS 2019 Eligibility.
XAT 2019 Exam Dates
These are the expected dates of your examination and will be changes as per the official notification.
|XAT Events||Dates (Expected)|
|XAT Registration Starting Date||3rd week of August 2018|
|Application Form editing date||3rd week of August to 3rd week of December|
|XAT Registration Last Date||Last week of November 2018|
|XAT 2019 Admit card||3rd week of December 2018|
|XAT exam date||1st week of January 2019|
|XAT Answer Key||3rd week of January 2019|
|Result Declaration of XAT||Last week of January 2019|
|XAT Score Card Availability||1st week of February 2019|
XAT 2019 Registration
- The procedure of XAT 2019 Registration is going to be started in the date provided above, on the official website.
- Registration process will began from Third Week of August 2018.
- Aspirants can complete all the XAT Application Form 2019 Procedure till last week of November 2018.
- While applying for the registration form various things will be asked by the portal such as Photograph, Signature and etc.
- It depends on candidates that how many programme they have apply in a single application.
- After completion of all the things, we recommend aspirants to print out the XAT Application Form.
- Those who will pay the Application Fee through DD, have to post their application along with the DD in the address provided in the official notification.
Go through: NDA 2019 Application Form.
The section is mandatory for all the candidates and without it the application form will be incomplete. So, carefully go through the information provided below and submit the application fee via Credit card/Debit card/Online Banking/ Demand Draft & cash. Therefore the demand draft will be made in the favour of XLRI Jamshedpur. Check out about CBSE UGC NET 2018 Admit card.
|No late fee|
|XAT 2019||Rs. 1650|
|XLRI Programmes (If Interested)||Rs. 1650 + Rs. 300 each course|
|Along With late fee|
|XAT Fee||Rs. 2000|
|XLRI Programmes (If Interested)||Rs. 2000 + Rs. 500 each course|
XAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the application form, the candidates must check out the eligibility criteria section in order to confirm about their qualification regarding the examination.
- Indian, Foreign and NRI Nationals are eligible for the paper.
- Therefore, NRI & Foreign aspirants have to apply via GMAT Score.
- Those who will apply for the paper must have the degree of minimum 3 years duration bachelors’ course.
- There is no qualifying mark set by the board in order to apply for the examination.
- Along with the passed candidates, the appearing one’s can also apply.
More: GATE 2019 Application Form.
XAT 2019 Exam Pattern
These are details about your examination pattern that will help keep you in touch with the paper pattern. Make sure you go through it carefully because working according to the exam pattern is the best way to prepare.
- The paper will be organized through Online Mode.
- There are two sections that will be covered in examination i.e paper 1 & paper 2.
- Candidates have to answer more than 70 questions and for that the time duration is set to 3 hour 35 minutes.
- The paper will consist of various topics such as Quantitative Ability, English Language & Logical Reasoning, Decision Making, G.K & Essay.
- Every wrong answer will deduct ¼ marks.
|PAPER 1||170 minutes||English Language & Logical Reasoning||24|
|PAPER 2||40 minutes||Essay||1 topic|
XAT 2019 Syllabus
As we have mentioned above that working according to the syllabus or exam pattern is the key to clear to pass the examination. XAT 2019 Will comprise of English Language & Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, Decision Making, General Knowledge & Essay. No fixed syllabus for the examination.
Form: CLAT 2019 Eligibility.
XAT 2019 Admit Card
Admit card is the most significant features of an examination. It will be released in the third week of December 2018 for the eligible candidates. By mentioning your User ID and Password you can download the admit card through official website. Along with the XAT 2019 Admit card, the candidates have to carry an ID Proof with them.