Xavier Aptitude Test 2019 or XAT 2019 is a National Level Examination will be conducted in the month of January 2019 as per the news. Xavier Relation Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur will manage the examination for the interested as well as eligible candidates. As we have mentioned above that the paper is organized every year in order to invite aspirants for the courses that comes under Management. There are more than 100 institutes/Universities who accept the score that you get in Xavier Aptitude Test. After giving you all the important details in our previous article, we are providing you the most significant thing that is Eligibility criteria of the respective Paper.
XAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria are one of the important things in an examination that help the candidates to decide whether they can fill the application form or not. XAT just like every other entrance examination is strict when it comes to rules and regulation so we recommend aspirants to stick with the details given below because they are fixed and will not be changed.
Also: MAT 2019 Application Form Details.
- Those aspirants who are from Indian, Foreign and NRI nationals can apply for the form.
- Therefore, the ones who are NRI and Foreign have to apply for the application form through GMAT Score.
Check out: SNAP 2019 Registration.
- 3 years Bachelors course is required for getting eligible for the Application form.
- Candidates must note that the board has not set any qualifying marks in order to apply for the examination.
- Those who are in the final year can also apply for the paper.
Go Through: BITSAT 2019 Eligibility.
XAT 2019 Exam Dates
As you all know, every board of an examination release a particular set of dates for the examination which has to be followed by the candidates who are eligible for the examination. Therefore, the tentative exam dates of XAT 2019 are given below and you have to work according to it.
|XAT Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Registration Procedure began from||3rd week of August 2018|
|Editing of Application Form||3rd week of August to 3rd week of December|
|Last Date of XAT Registration||Last week of November 2018|
|Admit card||Third week of December 2018|
|XAT 2019 exam date||1st week of January 2019|
|Answer Key of Examination||3rd week of January 2019|
|XAT 2019 Result||Last week of January 2019|
|Score Card of XAT||First week of February 2019|
XAT 2019 Application Form
- Before applying for the form, you have to register yourself in the website and for that the candidates will have to enter details such as images, email ID and etc.
- The procedure of registration will be started from 3rd week of August 2018.
- No extra time is going to be given by the faculty so the last date for filling the registration form is Last Week of November 2018.
- As we have told you earlier that many information is going to be asked by the board website that maybe mandatory.
- As per the News the candidates can apply for various programme in single application.
- It is a significant thing so the candidates must print out their registration form
- In notification you will see that there is an address mentioned by the board. So, those who will pay the application fee through DD will also have post the application along with the DD to the address.
More: GATE 2019 Eligibility.
Check out the application fee or you can say registration fee of XAT 2019.
|With no late application fee|
|XAT 2019||Rs. 1650|
|XLRI Programmes (If Interested)||Rs. 1650 + Rs. 300 each course|
|With late application fee|
|XAT 2019 Fee||Rs. 2000|
|XLRI Programmes (If Interested)||Rs. 2000 + Rs. 500 each course|