UPSC or we can say Union Public Service Commission has released the details regarding IES/ISS 2018 admit card. As you all know it is an entrance test organized all across the India in order to recruit desirable candidates for this fabulous job. The examination is going to be held on 29 June 2018 and the aspirants who have applied for the test can download their admit card from the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
Other than official portal of UPSC, you must not visit any other website for downloading your hall ticket. In order to download your admit card, the candidates will require roll number or registration number as prescribed by the department. Therefore check out more details about UPSC IES / ISS 2018 examination.
UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card released date has been announced. Candidates can download it from the official website of union public service commission.
UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card
Aspirants must keep in mind that their admit card will not be send via post because the department is following the online procedure. Also, if you don’t receive the UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card or any other things related to your examination at least before three to two weeks of the paper then we recommend you to directly contact the commission because it can leads to serious issues. Moreover, these are few points that you must follow before giving the examination. Take a look at UPSC CGGE Exam 2018 Admit card for more information of cgge paper.
- Contender must download their admit card before the examination date because no extra time will be provided to them.
- Without hall ticket, you won’t be able to enter the examination arena.
- By chance, if you don’t get your UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Cardin time then kindly contact the department at least 1 or 2 weeks before the test.
- UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card availability date- 08 Jun 2018
- Examination date – 29 Jun to 01 Jul 2018
Know About: UPSC IES ISS Exam 2018 selection process.
How to download UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card?
To download your UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card securely and instantly, follow the easy steps given below.
- In first step, the candidate will have to visit the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- Then Under the section “What’s new”, hit on the link named as “e-admit card: Indian Statistical service examination, 2018 or e- admit card: Indian Economic service examination, 2018.
- After that a new page will open in front of you, hit on “click here” and then again on “click here”.
- Thoroughly go through the instruction and then enter the details asked by the portal.
- Submit and therefore download your UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card.
- We recommend you to take a print out of it for further uses.
Also: UPSC 2019 Exam Calendar.
UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card Important instruction
As we have mentioned earlier that admit card is compulsory because without it you can’t sit on the test. So, you to have to carry your hall ticket in every phase of the examination.
- After downloading the Admit Card keep is safe until the declaration of final result.
- Keep it safe till the whole procedure of your examination comes to an end.
- If you find any error in your admit card then directly contact the administrator test.
- Sometime due to many reason our photograph doesn’t look so clear in the admit card, in that case you have to carry 2 passport size photograph along with the photo ID.
- No electronic gadgets are allowed in the hall except scientific (No-programmable type) calculators.
- Follow the time mentioned in the UPSC IES / ISS 2018 admit card and reach the arena at before 15 minutes of the examination.
- After getting the OMR sheet in the exam please fill your Roll no, and while filling do not omit any zeros. Any mistake on OMR sheet will lead you to the cancellation of candidature.
- Fill your OMR Sheet carefully because any unwanted filling can leads to cancellation of your paper.
Moreover, if you feel any difficulty while download or following the instruction then kindly commend us and tell your problems. we will definitely reply you in less that 24 hours. Also go through UPSC NDA 2 application form 2018.