UPSC which is mainly known as Union Public Selection Commission will release the result of IAS on their official website that is upsc.gov.in. The date is not fixed yet regarding the UPSC IAS Result 2018 but we are quite sure that it can be announced in the month of July. The first phase of examination has been organized on 3rd June 2018 and the second one which is known as mains is going to be conducted on 28th September 2018. As you all know the examination is very popular and is organized every year among the candidates of India. Union Public Selection Commission is the board of this examination and provides such opportunity from this kind of recruitment. In order to get the admit card of UPSC Mains exam, the candidates will have to pass the prelims paper. Moreover, check out other information related to your Indian Administrative Service.
UPSC IAS 2018 Prelims Result
As we have mentioned earlier that the exam is organized by UPSC every year and it is very well known among the young mind. After qualifying the examination, the candidates get an opportunity to work in Indian Administrative service. It is an entrance examination which invites the desirable candidate with equivalent Eligibility to participate in the paper for serving their country. In this article we are mainly talking about the UPSC IAS 2018 Prelims Examination which was organized in 3rd June 2018 and a lot of aspirants were appeared for the paper. The date for UPSC IAS Result 2018 prelims is not fixed but it is tend to release in the month of July as per the news.
- The department hasn’t fixed the particular date for the announcement of IAS Prelims Result.
- According to the news, UPSC IAS Result 2018 can be released on the month of July.
- The result will be of Prelims exam and only after qualifying that, the candidates can get to appear in Mains.
- Also: UPSC IAS 2018 Prelims *Answer Key*.
How to Check UPSC IAS 2018 Prelims Result?
Due to abundant of website, sometime the candidates get confused while finding their result or other things. So, here it is the simplest steps that will help you to find your result instantly.
- Firstly, go on the official website that is upsc.gov.in.
- Hit on the result tab which can be seen on the homepage.
- Then, select the notification of civil services prelims exam results 2018.
- Enter your details like Name, Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit and the next thing that will come is your result.
- Download and take a print out of it for further uses.
- UPSC NDA 2 Form 2018.
UPSC IAS 2018 Prelims Important Dates
- UPSC IAS 2018 Application form Availability- 07th Feb 2018.
- Last date “IAS 2018 Application Form”- 6th March 2018.
- Admit card “UPSC IAS 2018 Prelims exam”- 7th May 2018.
- UPSC IAS 2018 Prelims Exam –3rd June 2018.
- UPSC IAS 2018 Prelims Result –July 2018.
- UPSC IAS 2018 Mains Admit card- September 2018.
- UPSC IAS 2018 Mains Exam- 28th September 2018.
- UPSC IAS 2018 Final Result- Update Soon.
- Also check out UPSC CGGE Exam 2018 Admit Card.
UPSC IAS 2018 Prelims Cut-Off Marks
The candidates who want to get selected for the mains examination, he/she should have to score according to the cut off list. It is basically based on the level of paper, Number of aspirants appeared in the paper and according to the vacancies. Different phases of examination comprise of each merit list and are released by board every year after the examination. Moreover, let take a look towards the IAS Exam 2018 Cut-Off Marks.
More from upsc: UPSC CMS 2018 Admit card.
UPSC IAS Prelims Exam Cut off (Tentative)