Staff Selection Commission is ready to release the information regarding the notification of SSC Staenographer (Grade C & D) 2018 on or before 29th September 2018. Just like every other application form, Stenographer Recruitment 2018 notification is going to be provided through the official portal that is ssc.nic.in. Whole procedure of application form will be done from 29th September 2018 to 22nd October 2018. The exact date of examination is not released by the board yet but the pattern of paper is of objective type that means multiple choice questions and stenography questions in Skill Test. Make sure you stick with the dates because time is valuable and according to the board of conduct, no extra moment is going to be given to the candidates. So, fill your application form before the last date that is 22nd October as the link will be off after the prescribed date. Also for Bank examination take a look at RBI Recruitment 2018.
SSC Stenographer (Grade C & D) Recruitment 2018 form can be announced on 29th September on the official website that is ssc.nic.in.
SSC Stenographer (Grade C & D) 2018 Details
- Name of Examination SSC Stenographer Exam 2018
- Conducted By Staff Selection Commission
- Mode of Examination Online
- Posts Name Steno Grade C & D
- No. of Vacancies Available- 1000 (expected)
- Mode of Applying Online
- Official Website ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer (Grade C & D) 2018 Important Dates
- SSC Steno (Grade C & D) 2018 Notification 2018 Availability- 29th September 2018
- Application Form of SSC Steno (Grade C & D) 2018 Starting date- 29th September 2018
- Last Date of Application form- 22nd October 2018
- SSC Steno (Grade C & D) 2018 Admit Card – Will be Announced
- Examination Date of paper- Updated Soon
- SSC Stenographer 2018 Result- Will be announced
Also: JEE Main 2019 Qualifications.
SSC Steno (Grade C & D) Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The following category is full of important stuffs as it contains the information like Education Qualification, limitations of age as per the requirement of SSC along with Application fee and Selection procedure. So, our team always sticks with the fact that this criterion is the most significant because it decides the eligibility of an individual and therefore failing in it with cost you not filling the application form.
For Masters & Doctoral: GATE 2019 Eligibility.
Aspirant must have the certificate of 12th class from a recognized institute.
- Minimum- 18 Years
- Maximum- 27 Years
Entrance Examination: BITSAT 2019 Exam Dates.
Those who comes under the category of General/OBC will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- and candidates of ST/SC/Female/PWD are exempted from fees.
Medical: NEET 2019 Application Form.
Two phase is going to be followed by the board in order to select the aspirants. In first phase a Computer Based Test will be organized and those who will be able to qualify it can proceed to next phase that is Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test.
Phase 1- Computer Based Test
Phase 2- Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test
How to apply for SSC Steno (Grade C & D) 2018 Application Form?
- Firstly, Visit the official portal of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, go through the Registration tab.
- Attentively apply for the One Time Registration process.
- Carefully fill all the details as asked by the website and then hit on the submit button.
- Then upload the essential things like Photograph, Signature and documents.
- After doing so, the procedure of registration will get completed and an ID along with password will be send to your email id or phone.
- After login, click on the apply button in order to get the notification of SSC Steno (Grade C & D) Recruitment 2018.
- SSC Calendar 2018-19.