SNAP 2019 is going to be organized for inviting candidates in courses such as MBA/Msc(Computer Application)/Msc(System Security). Symbiosis International University provides such kind of opportunity to the eligible candidates every year. It is an online entrance examination known as Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) and after qualifying the first phase of the paper the passed candidates will get chance to appear in the GE, PI, WAT rounds. Also, take a look towards the details of the examination such as exam dates, exam pattern and etc. Know about MAT 2019 Eligibility by the article.
SNAP 2019 Exam Dates
From the below table you will acquire the important expected dates of your examination.
|SNAP Events||Dates (Expected)|
|SNAP Registration/Payment began from||2nd week of August 2018|
|SNAP Registration/Payment last date||4th week of November 2018|
|Admit Card of SNAP||1st week of December 2018|
|SNAP 2019 exam date||3rd week of December 2018|
|SNAP Result||Last week of December 2018|
SNAP 2019 Registration
Aspirants must know that the SNAP 2019 Application form is going to be uploaded only on the official website of Symbiosis International University.
- Firstly the candidates have to register themselves in the official website along with the institution providing his/her choice of courses.
- The registration procedure of SNAP 2019 is going to be started from the Second Week of August 2018.
- Fourth week of November 2018 is the last date for registration as well as fee payment.
- You can also make correction in the application form but only till the last date of Registration.
- Be carefully while entering your preference city because that will not be changed afterward.
Also: CLAT 2019 Exam Dates.
- The section is compulsory for all the candidates and therefore you have to pay Rs 1750 to the board as an application fee.
- These are the methods through which an individual can submit the form such as Gateway, Axis Bank Gateway, Indian Bank Gateway and Demand Draft (DD).
- Those who will prefer the method of demand draft, have to submit the amount Rs 2065 as a fee.
- Demand Draft will be made in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” Payable at Pune.
Go through: DU 2019 Application Form.
SNAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before doing anything else related to the examination, we recommend you to check out your eligibility criteria because without qualifying it you won’t be able to apply for the form.
- Passed graduation certification from a recognized university/institution is required in order to get eligible for it.
- General category must have minimum of 50% marks in their graduation and therefore for SC/ST it is set to 45%.
- Those who have qualified their graduation from a foreign University can get an equivalent certification through Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Check out: GATE 2019 Qualification.
SNAP 2019 Exam Pattern
Below are the information regarding exam pattern of SNAP 2019.
- As we have told you earlier that the examination will be done through Online Mode.
- There are more than 100 questions (Multiple Choice Questions) and for that the candidates will get time duration of 120 Minutes.
- Each right answer will reward you 1 mark.
- Also, if you answer the question incorrectly then 25% negative mark will get deducted.
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40|
SNAP 2019 Syllabus
In the exam pattern section you can clearly see there are various topics that will be covered by the board such as Current Affairs, Analytical & Logical Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Data Interpretation, General English and etc. For more details about SNAP Syllabus just go through the following points available below.
- General English: Fill in the blanks, Sentence Completion, Jumbled Paragraphs, Comprehension of Passage, Verbal Reasoning, Antonyms, ODD man out and etc.
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency: Profit & Loss, Geometric Mean, Arithmetic Progression, Trigonometry, vectors, Complex Numbers, Logarithm, Permutation & Combination, In equation Quadratic and Linear Equation Algebra and etc.
- Current Affairs: The topic is so broad and we recommend you to take it first. Current Affairs include World Records, Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Finance, Geography, History, Science, Books and Authors and etc.
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning: Symbol Based Problems, Identifying Valid Inferences, Assertion and Reasons, Visual Reasoning, Graphs, Sequencing, Statements and assumptions and etc.
UPSC: CDS 2018-19 Application Form.
SNAP 2019 Admit Card
Just like every other things, the SNAP Admit card will be given through Online Mode. It will be released on the first week of December 2019 in the official website. After downloading the admit card of the examination you have to paste a color photograph of yourself. Without it, you won’t be able to give the paper so be carefully while handling and therefore along with the admit card bring an ID Proof with you.
Recruitment: IIT Indore Recruitment 2018 Eligibility.