State Bank of India (SBI) has revealed the details regarding their new recruitment of Post-Doctoral Research fellowship known as SBI Recruitment 2018. In order to fill the available vacancies, the department has released particular details containing eligibility criteria, examination dates, syllabus, and etc. It is a big opportunity for those who want to make their career in the department of state bank of India so check out the important things given below. Check out about JEE Main Admit card 2019 Details now.
Those who are interested in the job can take a look towards the sections given below because it will clear out your every confusion regarding the SBI Recruitment 2018. Therefore whole procedure of SBI recruitment 2018 application form is going to be done through online process till the last date i.e. 30-7-2018. After filling the application form successfully, aspirants will have to send a copy of their form self-attested with their essential document as asked by the board to the address mentioned in the official notification.
Bank Exam: ICICI Bank Recruitment 2018 Eligibility.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
State Bank of India is responsible for providing various opportunities to the candidates all across the country and this SBI recruitment 2018 for Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship is one of those. After completing the process of examination in many centres the board will select the applied on the basis of Merit list and Interview. Those who will get selected will be recruited as one of the member of state bank of India in the branch as mentioned by the board. The pay scale of the post will be uploaded in upcoming section so stay with us for the best information related to SBI and other examination.
More: SNAP 2019 Application Form.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before going for the application form, we recommend interested candidates to go through the information given below because without qualifying the eligibility criteria you won’t be able to apply for the SBI Recruitment 2018.
In order to apply for the form, the interested ones must have qualified their Ph.D in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics in BFSI Sector along with 3 year minimum experience in Teaching/Research work from a recognized university.
Also: AIIMS 2019 Eligibility.
The recruitment is for the post of SBI Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship and therefore those who want to apply for it must have their age between 28 to 40 years as on 30-6-2018.
For the details regarding reservation of age, the candidates must check out the official notification as released by the organization.
Defence: NDA 2019 Qualification.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Salary
As we said earlier that it is lifetime opportunity and those who will manage to qualify it can get a monthly stipend of Rs. 1, 00,000/- (Tentative) along with other facilities.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2018?
- In first step, open the official website of State bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in.
- On the homepage, they will be a section named as Career click on it.
- After that hit on current openings which is available at the end of page.
- Select on Two Year Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship link and then click on Download Advertisement Link.
- The notification will be displayed in front of you, go through it carefully and acquire the important details.
- After doing so, again go through previous page and click on Apply Online.
- Fill the Application form by entering significant details.
- In next step you have to pay the application fee by one of the methods.
- At last take a hard copy of and send it to the address provided in the official notification.
For Masters & Doctoral- GATE 2019 Eligibility.