RRB is all set to recruit eligible candidates for the vary posts of junior engineer as per their GDCE Notification No: 01/2018. The RRB JE Recruitment 2018 is for filling the vacant posts of 33 and therefore it is available in the official website and going to last for 17-6-2018 which is the last date as per the notification. Therefore for more knowledge about the application form just goes through the entire article.
As we have told you earlier that the exam is for selecting the candidates for the posts of JE/Drawing, Design & Estimation (civil engineering, mechanical, electrical, signal & telecom) in the south western railway. Lets take a look at RPSF/RPF Recruitment 2018 Eligibility.
RRB JE Recruitment 2018 Vacancy details
|Departments Name||Vacancies available|
|Signal & Telecom||5|
RRB JE Recruitment 2018 Eligibility
Just make sure that you possess the same qualification as prescribed by the board because those who didn’t qualify the following section will not be able to apply for the paper.
- Interested candidates should have three years Diploma in one of the following branch i.e. Mechanical/civil Engineering/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or any combination of these sub streams such as Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a well-known university.
- Along with the education qualification, you have to be fit too because a medical examination will also going to be done.
Also: RRB group d admit card 2018.
RRB JE Recruitment 2018 Age limit
For minimum age information, you have to visit the official notification because from there only you will receive this particular information. But the maximum age limit is 42 years for General aspirants, 45 years for OBC and 47 years for the SC/ST as per the notification.
On the other hand, for the information regarding the relaxation of age, we recommend aspirants to check out the website because the relaxation are provided as per the rules and regulation set by the department
RRB JE Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
A Computer Bases Test will be organized by the board and those will be able to qualify it and can cross the merit list, will be selection in one of the posts of the recruitment. It is competitive examination and preparation according to the syllabus is one of the most important things.
- Multiple choice questions will be put up by the department in the Computer Based Test paper.
- It will be available in various language such as English, Hindi, Urdu and therefore in local language like Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi & Konkani.
- The paper will cover the topics like General Awareness, General intelligence, Arithmetic and reasoning.
- Total 100 questions will be asked by the examination paper and therefore time duration of 90 minutes will be provided.
- Candidates must keep in mind that negative marking will also be done by the board of 1/3 marks in each question.
More: AFCAT Application form 2018.
How to apply for RRB JE Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Those who want to apply for the recruitment must follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department that is www.rrchubli.in.
- Then go through link name as “Here to download notification no. 1/2018” for the notification.
- Thoroughly read the notification and acquire the important information like eligibility, selection process and other things.
- Then if you find yourself eligible for the recruitment, go back to the previous page in order to hit on the link “online application for the posts of J.D/Drawing, Design and estimation in department such as civil, mechanical and so on. Make sure you find the correct link.
- After doing so, just register yourself by clicking on “new registration”.
- When you have completed all the registration process, just apply for the application form by entering mandatory details.
- Then pay your application fee and submit it by pressing the submit button.
- Take a print out your application of it for further uses.