As per the news, NIFT 2019 Application form is tending to be available in the month of November 2018. It stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) and usually invites candidates for courses that come under Undergraduate (UG) & Post-Graduate (PG) programmes. One of the best institutes which organize such type of examinations for the interested as well as eligible candidates. By qualifying the paper you will be able to take admission in one of the 16 campuses of National Institute of Fashion Technology. So, if you are interested and want to know more about the examination then check out the below category carefully.
Entrance Exam: CMC Vellore 2019 Exam Dates.
NIFT 2019 Exam Dates
|NIFT Events||Exam Dates (Expected)|
|NIFT 2019 Application Form Availability||3rd week of October 2018|
|NIFT 2019 Application Form Last Date||2nd week of January 2019|
|Registration process last date (With Late Fees)||3rd week of January 2019|
|NIFT 2019 Admit Card Availability||3rd week of January 2019|
|Examination Date of NIFT 2019||2nd week of February 2019|
|NIFT Result Announcement||May/June 2019|
|Counselling date of NIFT||June 2019|
NIFT 2019 Registration Process Details
The procedure of registration will take place from November 2018. Board will follow online mode to perform all the process of the examination that is registration, Application form, Admit card, Result and etc. As we have said earlier that only online mode is provided by the department for filling the NIFT 2019 Application Form. While registering, candidates will have to enter details such as uploading of essential documents, submission of application fees, etc. After successfully applying for the form we recommend you to take a print out of it and other documents for further uses.
Defence: UPSC CDS (II) 2018 Eligibility.
How to Apply for NIFT 2019 Application Form?
- In first step, Individual will have to visit the official website of NIFT 2019.
- On the Homepage, a link regarding application form will be uploaded go through it.
- Enter the details like Candidates Name, Date of Birth, Documents and etc.
- After doing so, submit the form and proceed to the next step.
- Login to your account and fill the step 1 correctly.
- Do not forget to hit on save button as it is a significant step.
- In step 2; uploading photographs, signature will have to be done.
- Hit on the Next button and Pay the application fee as per your categories.
- Now it’s time to take a print out of your application form.
NIFT 2019 Application Fee
There are many options to submit the application such as via Debit card, Credit card, and Demand Draft. Aspirants who comes under the category of General/OBC have to submit an amount of Rs 1500/- and for ST/PHP/SC it is set to Rs. 750/-.
More: GPAT 2019 Application Form.
NIFT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
National Institute of fashion Technology mainly organizes examination for two programme that is Undergraduate and Post-Graduate. A particular eligibility criterion is set for the entire courses which are uploaded below.
For UG Courses:
Maximum age limitation is 23 years as on 1st October 2018.
For ST/SC/PHP categories maximum age limit is 28 years.
- Those who are in 12th class or have passed 12th exam from a recognized college are eligible. Or
- From any Public Institutes equivalent to 10+2 examination of India. Or
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination from well-known universities. Or
- Candidates with passed certificate of National Open School including five subject along with those who are appearing are eligible for the course. Or
- 3 years diploma certificated is also valid.
Latest: CAT 2018 Exam dates.
For B.F Tech
- 12th exam certificate from a recognized college along with subjects like chemistry, Mathematics, and physics.
- Three years Diploma holders from any field are eligible for the course.
For PG Courses:
- Firstly, no age limit boundaries are set for the PG Courses.
- Along with the passed appearing are also eligible.
- Graduation degree of B.Des from a good college. Or
- Only NID/NIFT Diploma holder are also eligible. Or
- Three years of Diploma from NID/NIFT.
For M.F. Tech
- B.F.Tech degree from NIFT is required or B.Tech/B.E.Degree from a recognized college
- Therefore, for more details regarding the eligibility criteria and other things go through the official notification of the examination.