National Testing Agency also known as NTA will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2019. As you all know it is a national level examination which invites the candidates to be a part of NITs, CTFIs and many other popular university/Institutes of India. Therefore offers courses like B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Plan in the respective institution. After qualifying the JEE main 2019 as well as Advanced, the passed candidates get a chance to make his/her career in one of the colleges that comes under IITs & ISM Dhanbad. Every year the board of Joint Entrance Examination conduct the both phases of JEE examination and those who manages to qualify it get a good university. Also, check out other details such as application form, eligibility, important dates, etc.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Date
The dates regarding JEE Main 2019 are not yet notified by the department but the aspirants can check out the expected dates given below in order to get aware.
|JEE 2019 Notification availability||4th week of November 2018|
|Application form of JEE||1st week of December 2018|
|Correction date||2nd week of December 2018|
|JEE 2019 Application form Last date||1st week of January 2019|
|JEE 2019 admit card Availability||2nd week of March 2019|
|Offline Exam Date of JEE||2nd week of April 2019|
|Online Exam Date of JEE||3rd week of April 2019|
|JEE 2019 Answer Key||Last week of April 2019|
|JEE 2019 Result||Last week of April 2019|
|JEE 2019 Counseling Date||3rd week of June 2019|
JEE Main 2019 Application Form
These are the requirement as well as the procedure of filling the JEE Main Application from 2019. So we recommend candidates to go through the points carefully because it will help you while apply for the entrance examination.
- It is compulsory to mention the Aadhaar card number.
- As per the new, only one mode will be provided by the organizer that is via Online.
- The application is expected to be released in the first week of December 2018.
- While applying for the examination, the candidates will have to upload their scanned photographs along with mothers/fathers/guardian signature.
- A particular length and breadth are set by the board that is 3.5 x 4.5 cm for photograph and 3.5 x 1.5 cm for signature.
- Only JPG or JPEG format images will be accepted by the portal.
- If you try to apply in multiple terms then you application form will get rejected.
Also: GATE 2019 Application Form.
The fee varies according to the category so be attentive while submitting the fee.
- Online transaction will be done via debit/credit card.
- Once you submit the application fee then it will not be refunded by the organization.
- You can also submit through e-challan of Canara/Syndicate/ICICI bank. Therefore no fees will payment through demand draft; money order, etc. are allowed by the board.
- In offline examination, General/OBC will have to pay Rs. 1000/- for paper 1 or 2 and 1800 for both the paper. On the other hand, SC/ST/PwD/All Girls have to pay 500 for paper 1 or 2 and 900 for both papers.
- In Online Examination, General/OBC will have to submit Rs. 500 for paper 1 or 2 and 1300 for both the papers. Therefore, SC/ST/PwD/All Girls will pay 250 for paper 1 or 2 and 650 for both.
- Above are the application fees for exam centres in India. If we talk about the exam ccentres of foreign country then the fee varies that means for general/Obc it is 2500 (paper 1 or 2) and 3800 for both the paper. Also, for SC/ST/PwD/All Girls it is 1250 (paper 1 or 2) and 1900 for both.
- Application fees regarding online examination is same as offline.
Go through: RRB JE Recruitment 2018 Eligibility.
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Probably In our every article we recommend candidates to go through the eligibility criteria first because failing in this section will directly leads to not eligible for the paper.
Aspirants who are tend to apply for the application form must be born on or after 1st October 1994 and therefore relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PwD of 5 years that means those who are born on or after 1st October 1989 are eligible for the entrance exam.
- Those who have passed the 12th class in 2017 and 2018 can apply.
- Diploma holders can only apply for the IITs and have to give the examination JEE Advanced too.
- No minimum marks required but if you have to take admission in IITs, NITs, IIIITs and CFTIs then 75% marks in 12th class or top 20 percentile.in the respective paper.
- Remember 2016 12th passed candidates is not eligible for the entrance examination.
Check out: NEET 2019 Exam Dates.
JEE Main 2019: Tips & Tricks
These are some of the tips and tricks that will help you in preparing for the JEE Main 2019 Exam.
- Getting well touched with the examination syllabus and pattern is one of the best way to score a good marks.
- There are previous question papers of the respective examination available in many website that can help you in knowing about the questions.
- Make sure you bring the perfect books regarding your paper.
- Do not miss any topic and make notes on regular basis.
- Along with previous year question papers, try to solve mock test paper too.
- And at last while doing all these things; keep your health good too.
Details of: AIIMS Recruitment 2018.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
After completion of the application form, the department will start distributing the JEE Main Admit Card 2018 around the country.
- If you want your admit card of jee main then make sure you have filled the entrance examination application form completely.
- Since last year, the board is also providing a JEE main Slot booking function.
- Admit card of JEE Main 2019 will be available after the second week of March 2019.
- By mentioning your Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Code the candidates will be able to download their admit card.
- Along with the admit card, the aspirants will have to bring an ID Proof.
- Also, if you find any kind of problem in your admit card then directly contact the board of this examination.
You will like: UPSC 2019 Calendar.
Changes Made in JEE
The government has made a few changes in the entrance examination. Interested ones can go to the following information thoroughly.
- Now you can book your slot in online mode of examination.
- Around 2, 24,000 passed candidates in JEE main can give the JEE Advanced paper.
- Now, you don’t need to verify your 12th class roll number.
- Those aspirants who are suffering from Diabetic condition can now take their tablets, fruits and transparent water bottle at the exam premises.
JEE Main 2019 Answer Key
The answer key is launched when all the procedure of examination comes to an end. It is tend to release in the last week of April 2018 and the candidates who find any problem with the answers can file the challenge against it. An amount of Rs. 1000/- will have to be paid by the candidates in each question they challenge.
More: CAT Procedure.
JEE Main 2019 Result
- Just after one month of the examination, the candidates can see their result on the official website of Joint Entrance Examination.
- On last week of April 2019 the result of the first paper will get released followed with the second paper whose result will be displayed in last week of May 2019.
- As we have mentioned above that the result of your paper will be provided through official website which is via online mode.