Joint Entrance Examination mainly known as JEE is going to be organized by National Test Agency (NTA). JEE 2019 is a national level Entrance paper that helps the aspirants to make their career in big institution like NITs, CTFIs and various. It depends on the candidates that which course he/she has to pick because the entrance examination offers B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Plan. There are two phases that the candidates has to qualified in order to get admission in one of the colleges that comes under the tag of IITs and ISM Dhanbad.
It is conducted every year for the eligible candidates and those who are able to qualify it, get chance to embellish their career in the recognized colleges. Therefore in this article we will provide you the most important thing of all that is Eligibility criteria which will include things like age limitation, education qualification, nationality and etc. In addition of that we would like to give you exam dates, application form and etc. Also, go through Gate 2019 Eligibility.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates
These are the tentative examination dates for the eligible candidates. So, check it out carefully and do not forget to come again in order to get the exact dates.
|Notification of Exam||4th week of November 2018|
|JEE Application form||1st week of December 2018|
|Application Form correction||2nd week of December 2018|
|Application form Last date||1st week of January 2019|
|admit card of JEE||2nd week of March 2019|
|JEE Offline Exam||2nd week of April 2019|
|JEE Online Exam||3rd week of April 2019|
|Answer Key of JEE||Last week of April 2019|
|Result Announcement||Last week of April 2019|
|Counseling Date of JEE||3rd week of June 2019|
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Joint Entrance Examination, we advise you to go through the section given below because it will clear out the problem of yours regarding Eligibility.
Candidates should be born on or after 1st October 1994. Moreover, relaxation will be provided to those candidates who come under SC/ST/PwD of 5 years.
Also: BITSAT 2019 Application Form.
- These are the Educational Qualification that you must have in order to get eligible for the paper.
- Candidates who have done their 12th class in 2017 or 2018 can apply for it.
- Those who have the diploma can apply for the IITs only and therefore have to give Advances too.
- No marks limit is set except for the institution like IITs, NITs, and CFTIs which requires 75% in 12th class or top 20 percentile in paper.
More: DU 2019 Exam Dates.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form
Dates have been already uploaded above and will be updated as soon as the official notification gets released by the board. These are the points that will keep you in touch with the organization so just follow it and fill your application form safely.
- The application form will be filled through only one mode that is Online.
- Keep your Aadhaar card in handy because you have to mention it Number.
- The date is not fixed but the application form can be released in the 1st week of December 2018.
- Various details are going to be asked by the portal including Photographs and signature images. Therefore, the images must be in JPG or JPEG Format.
- Make sure you images of photograph and signature must be of size 3.5 x 4.5 cm (Photograph) and 3.5 x 1.5 cm (Signature).
- Only one form is applicable for an individual or it will get rejected.
Check out: AFCAT 2018 Application Form Details.
It is the compulsory section for all the candidates. So, go through it attentively.
|Category||Application fee (For India’s Centres & Offline Examination)|
|General/OBC||Rs. 1000/- (Paper 1 or 2), Rs 1800/- (Both).|
|SC/ST/PwD/All Girls||Rs. 500 /- (Paper 1 or 2), Rs. 900 /- (Both).|
|Category||Fee (Online Examinationn)|
|General/OBC||Rs. 500/- (Paper 1 or 2), Rs 1300 (Both)|
|SC/ST/PwD/All Girls||Rs. 250/- (Paper 1 or 2), Rs 650 (Both)|
- On the other hand, for the foreign exam centres the candidates of General/OBC have to pay 2500 (Paper 1 or 2) and 3800 (Both) and therefore for SC/ST/PwD/All Girls the application fee is 1250 for paper 1 or 2 and 1900 for both.