IPPB which is also known as Indian Post Payments Bank Limited has announced the notification regarding their new recruitment of various vacancies. There are total of 48 posts of Asst General Manager & Chief Manager that have to be recruiting by the department and therefore the procedure of filling the application form is already started and will last till 22nd June 2018. As you all know it is lifetime opportunity for those who like to be a part of Indian Post Payments Bank Limited because it is one of finest board. If you are interested and want more information related to it then kindly proceed to the next paragraph. See also SSC JE Recruitment 2018 for knowledge related to staff selection commission.
IPPB 2018 Recruitment Details
|Name of Examination||IPPB Exam 2018|
|Organized By||Indian Post Payments Bank (IPPB)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Name of Posts||Asst General Manager & Chief Manager.|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1150|
|Vacancies Details||Asst General Manager- 16 Posts
Chief Manager Circle (Sales)- 16 Posts
Chief Manager Circle (Operations)- 16 posts
IPPB Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- IPPB Application Form 2018 starting date: 8th June 2018
- IPPB Recruitment 2018 Last Date- 22nd June 2018
- Application Fee Last Date -22nd June 2018
- IPPB Recruitment 2018 Exam Date- Will be updated
IPPB Recruitment 2018 is released and the candidates who are interested can apply for the 48 vacancies before the last date i.e. 22nd June 2018.
IPPB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
So after going through the above information, we hope that you are ready to see the Eligibility criteria of this recruitment. We recommend you to thoroughly go via this section in order to apply for the application form safely.
Also: DU Admission 2018 (UG & PG).
A degree from any recognized university of the government will make that candidate eligible.
There is no minimum age set by the board but the candidates should be graduate that means around 20 (Tentative) and therefore the maximum age is 50 Years. Also, for details about age relaxation you have to visit the official website of the department.
Go through: IDBI Bank Executive Result 2018.
Mandatory field for every aspirant but it varies according to the category. So, if you belong to the General / OBC category then you have to submit an amount of Rs. 750/- and if you are from SC/ST/PWD then Rs. 150/-.
Indian Post Payments Bank Limited will select the applied candidates through Interview/Group Discussion or Online Test. Therefore, the candidates should start there preparation from now because the examination is tending to be happen soon.
Take a look at: ssc mts recruitment 2018 details.
How to Apply for IPPB Recruitment 2018?
Mostly we feel difficulty while applying for the particular application form. But that will not happen with you because our team of kenception is laying down some simple steps that will help you while filling the IPPB Recruitment 2018.
- In the first you have enter the official portal that is indiapost.gov.in.
- Then, hit on the link “Recruitment/career” section.
- After doing so, the candidates will have to click on “IPPB 2018 Recruitment – Current Opening”.
- A notification will open in front of you, just read it out and acquire the important information.
- Now, hit on Apply Online button.
- Carefully enter the details that are asked by the website such as Signature, photograph and other documents.
- Your registration is complete and now it is time to click on save and move to the next section.
- Password and other things will be handed over to you. Then, pay the application fee via the options available there.
- For further use, download the application fee receipt and also take a print out of your IPPB Application Form 2018.
- More from ssc: SSC JHT Recruitment 2018.
IPPB Admit Card 2018
After the ending of application form procedure, the board will start to provide the IPPB Admit Card 2018. But the fixed date is not yet fixed by the department so the candidates must not think about their call letter and must focus on their studies. Mostly the IPPB Admit Card 2018 gets release at least 10 to 20 days before the examination in order to provide suitability to the candidates. Also, for those who think that there hall ticket will be given through post, must keep in mind that every things related to your examination will be available or you can say will be given through the official website. if you want to be a part of Indian defence services then kindly process to Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018 article.