IOB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility, Vacancy, fee & Application form Indian overseas Bank which can also be said as IOB has released the significant details about their new recruitment known as IOB Recruitment 2018 for more than 15 specialist officer jobs. The application form is already among us and as per the news a lot of candidates are filling it. Online mode is the only method applicable by the board for the 20 vacancies in MMG Scale II & MMG Scale III.
More: GPAT 2019 Eligibility.
IOB is one of the best banks of India and are responsible for such kind of vacancies. As we have told you in our first paragraph that the department will follow online procedure in order to recruit aspirants in the available posts. So, follow the instruction as given by the board in the official notification and therefore submit the application form before the last date that is 4th August 2018.
IOB Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Check out the vacancies and if you find it according to your interest then apply for the recruitment as soon as possible. There are total of 20 vacancies available for the eligible candidates who include 4 posts of Manager (Information Security), 4 posts of Senior Manager (Information Security), 6 Vacancies of Manager (Information System Audit) and Senior Manager (Information System Audit).
- Manager (Information Security) – 04
- Senior Manager (Information Security) – 04
- Manager (Information System Audit) – 06
- Senior Manager (Information System Audit) – 06
- Total- 20
Also: JNU 2019 Exam Dates.
IOB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must be attentive while reading this section because an Eligibility criterion holds various informations such as Educational qualification, Age limitations and etc. So, carefully go through the stuffs given below and we recommend you to note it down.
Educational Qualification: To apply for the IOB Recruitment 2018, the candidates must have the degree of B.E/B/Tech or Post-Graduation Degree in any field from a recognized college.
Age Limit: Each Vacancy requires a particular age limitation such as for MMGS-II you should be of 25 to 35 years, for MMGS-II & MMGS-III it is 25 to 40 years as on 1st july 2018. Therefore, for relaxation of age you must go through official notification of the department.
Go Through: RBI 2018 Application Form.
Application Fee:Form will be incomplete till the submission of application fee as prescribed by the official notification. So, for those who comes under the category of SC/ST/PWD will have to give Rs. 100/- and General/OBC is set to Rs 500/-.
Selection Procedure: There are two phases that will be followed by the board for IOB Recruitment 2018 in order to select the eligible candidates for the respective posts. Firstly, an online examination is going to be organized by the organizer and those who will manage to qualify it will get a chance to appear in Personal Interview.
How to fill IOB Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- In first step, the eligible ones will have to visit the official website i.e www.iob.in.
- On the homepage, there will be a section named as “Career” Tab.
- After clicking on it, a new page will be open in front of you consisting of various links for IOB Recruitment 2018.
- Select the link named as “Advertisement – Recruitment of Information Security & IS Audit Officers”.
- Now a PDF file will be displayed on your screen.
- Go through the notification and acquire the significant details.
- Then go back to the previous page and apply for the recruitment.
- Select the post and fill the Indian Overseas Bank completely and take a print out of it.
For Masters & Doctoral: GATE 2019 Eligibility.