Indian Navy has released the notification about their new recruitment of Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) and Artificer Apprentice Posts. As some of know that it is a dream come true job for many aspirants and to fill the application form you have visit the official website of the examination that is indiannavy.nic.in. In their notification they have shared important details like dates, eligibility criteria, Vacancy and many things that we will discuss here with you. Firstly, we are glad to tell you that the notification has been released on 23rd May 2018 and the form will be available on the official website on 2nd June 2018 till the last date which is 15th June 2018.Moreover, check out other information related to your paper and if you find yourself eligible then apply for the examination.
|Name of the Examination||Indian Navy Recruitment 2018|
|Conducted By||Indian Navy|
|Mode of Examination||Written|
|Name of Posts||Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) and Artificer Apprentice|
|Procedure of Applying||Online|
Indian Navy SSR & AA Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
These are the dates which are officially released by the board of this recruitment which is Indian Navy. So, stick to the things provided below else you won’t be able to apply for the application form.
- Indian Navy SSR & AA Recruitment 2018 Notification Availability Date- 23rd May.
- Indian Navy SSR & AA Recruitment 2018 Starting Date -2nd June.
- Indian Navy SSR & AA Recruitment 2018 Last Date 15th June.
- Indian Navy AA Exam Date 2018 July 2018.
- Indian Navy AA Admit Card Releasing Date – last week of June.
- Indian Navy SSR Exam Date – September/October 2018.
- Indian Navy SSR Admit Card Releasing Date- August 2018.
- More About SSR: Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2018.
Indian Navy SSR & AA Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before visiting the official page of your desirable recruitment, we recommend you to kindly go through the information available in this section. Therefore, if you don’t manage to qualify for eligibility section then you can’t apply for the form.
- The section will comprise of Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process and other things.
- If the candidates feel any kind of confusion while matching their certificate with the details given below then he/she must comment us or they should visit the official website.
- Accurate things are mentioned below.
SSR Post: for the posts of Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR), the aspirants must possess 12th class qualified certificate with maths & Physics along with one of these subjects “Chemistry, Biology, and Computer Science from recognized board like MHRD.
AA Post: 10+2 passed certificate with minimum of 60% total marks and including maths & physics Subject along with one of these chemistry, Biology, Computer Science form the board recognized by MHRD, Government of India.
Both the posts need different age qualification criteria so, be attentive while going to the age category.
- SSR Post- the candidates must be born between 1st Feb 1998 – 31st Jan 2002.
- AA Post- Aspirants must be born between 1st Feb 1999 to 31st Jan 2002.
The board will follow three procedures while selecting the best aspirants for these opportunities. That is Written Examination/Computer Based Test, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Test.
- Phase I: Written Examination / Computer Based Test.
- Phase II: Physical Fitness Test.
- Phase III: Medical Test.