One of the known entrance examination for the post-graduation course has released some of the essential details. Yes you guess that right because we are talking about the IIT JAM 2019 which is organized by the Indian Institute of Technology every year. Till now, the board has not notified every detail but some of the crucial ones are among us. So, if you are interested to know more about the entrance examination then we recommend you to go through the below information carefully. Firstly, you should know that it is for those aspirants who want to take admission in the master’s degree under the well-known department of Indian Institute of Technology.
MORE: NIFT Exam Dates.
As per the information, paper is scheduled to be done on 10-02-2019 by the board across various centres. Therefore, only those candidates will get the IIT JAM 2019 Admit Card whose application form will be completely filled along with the application fee. Registration procedure of the respective examination will start from the exact date that is 1-09-2018 and will be done till the last date i.e 1-10-2018. While registrations you have enter neat and clean details because that information will be used by the department to make your account, admit card and etc. Once the procedure is completely, aspirants will have to login into their account for filling the application form.
Entrance: CMC Vellore Eligibility.
IIT JAM 2019 Entrance Exam Details
It is a Computer Based Online Examination organized by IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) for inviting candidates in courses such as MSc, Joint MSc-PhD, MSc-PhD (Dual Degree), MSc-M.Tech, and many other Post-Bachelor Programms.
- Name of Board: Indian Institute of Technology
- Entrance Examination Name: IIT-JAM 2019
- IIT JAM 2019 Registration process starting date- 01-09-2018
- Last date for Registration- 01-10-2018
- Examination date of IIT JAM- 10-02-2019
- IIT JAM 2019 Admit Card- 04-01-2019
Management: SNAP Application Form.
Steps to Download IIT JAM 2019 Admit Card
- As you all know in first step candidates will have to open the official website of examination that is jam.iitm.ac.in.
- Then click on the link that lead to the admit card of paper which is going to be present in the left side of the page.
- After doing so, hit on the “JAM 2019 Admit Card Link” carefully.
- The next thing that will appear in front of you is the IIT JAM 2019 Admit Card.
- Download and take a print out of it for further uses.
We recommend candidates to keep your hall ticket with you safely till the whole procedure comes to an end.
Go through: XAT Qualifications.
IIT JAM 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The section which you are reading now is the most important of all because without knowing the syllabus and IIT JAM 2019 Exam pattern of a particular examination you can’t qualify it. So, IIT JAM will cover many topics from the subjects like Biological Science (BL), Biotechnology (BT), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS), Chemistry (CY), Geology, and Physics. Therefore, other than Syllabus we should also work according the pattern of examination which is given below.
- Pattern of Examination: Objective type test
- Total Questions: 60
- Sections: A, B and C.
- Duration of Paper: 3 hours
- Total Marks: 100
- Paper Mode: Computer Based Test
Also: UGC NET Eligibility.
Candidate must note down that there will no negative marking in the section B and C respectively.