Notification regarding IBPS RRB recruitment 2018 for office assistant exam has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection on 6th June. And those who are interested in filling the application form can apply after the fixed date of 8th June 2018. Therefore, check out more details about the recruitment in order to confirm that whether you can proceed to the official portal or not. We recommend aspirants to not waste their time because the procedure for applying the recruitment is on the run now and will be continue till the last date i.e 2nd July 2018. Therefore take a look towards the new irctc recruitment 2018.
IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment notification has been announced on the official website i.e ibps.in. The prelims exam of Office Assistant is going to be conducted on 19th, 25th August and 1st September 2018.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of Examination||IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018|
|Conducted By||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Posts Name||IBPS RRB Office Assistant (CRP RRB VII)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||5249|
|Procedure of applying||Online|
IBPS RRB recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
- IBPS RRB recruitment Availability of Application From- 8th June 2018
- IBPS RRB recruitment 2018 Last Date- 2nd July 2018
- IBPS RRB recruitment Prelims Exam – 19th, 25th August and 1st September 2018.
- IBPS RRB recruitment 2018 Main Exam – 7th October 2018
IBPS RRB recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must possess Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institute/University in order to get eligible for the posts.
Check out: RPSF/RPF Recruitment 2018.
Those who want to apply for the respective recruitment must be under the following age criteria. Other information like relaxation of age limit will be according to the rules.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
The section is compulsory for the candidates and if you don’t submit the application fees then you can’t apply for the recruitment. So, for those who comes under the category of General / OBC will have to pay an amount of Rs. 600/- and therefore for SC/ ST/ PWD it is Rs. 100/-.
- General / OBC- Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD -Rs. 100/-
See Also: 75 Vacancies of IIT Delhi Recruitment 2018.
There will be three phases conducted by the board and those who will manage to get pass throughout the all phases will get selected for the respective recruitment.
- Phase-I (Prelims Exam)
- Phase-II (Main Exam)
- Phase-III (Interview)
It is a fabulous opportunity because a total of around 15000 for Office Assistant and Officer Posts are going to be released through this recruitment. The dates of examination for prelims as well as mains have be announced by the department i.e. 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th, 25th August, 1st September for the prelims and 7th October 2018 for the mains. As you can see the exam will be organized in three phases (Prelims, Mains and Interview) and only those will be allowed to sit in the mains examination who manages to get pass in the first one i.e. Prelims.
Defence: Indian Navy SSR & AA Recruitment 2018.
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, go through the official website that ibps.in.
- Hit on the “Apply Online for CRP-RRBs Recruitment of Officers“.
- After doing so, a new page will open then click on apply online (Preferred post).
- If you have registered yourself then enter your registration number and password or register yourself.
- Fill out all the details by entering your passport size photos, signature and other documents.
- Verification procedure will be done after doing the above step.
- Submit your online application form and therefore pay your application fee.
- Download your form and take a print out of it for further uses.