Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test which can be shortly pronounced as GPAT has released some of the details related to GPAT 2019 entrance paper. The whole procedure of examination is manages by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in order to invite candidates for the various post-graduation courses that comes under pharmacy. A very famous entrance paper which scored is approved by many colleges across the country and therefore through GPAT Score card you can also get scholarship in various institutions. Also for medical course entrance exam you can go with the link JIPMER 2019 Eligibility.
Important notice for aspirants that the GPAT 2019 Registration process is going to be started from 22nd October 2018 onwards.
GPAT 2019 Exam Dates
- GPAT Registration Starting date (Online)- 22nd October 2018
- GPAT 2019 Registration Last Date- 15th December 2018
- Admit Card of GPAT Releasing date- 2nd week of January 2019
- Examination Date- 27th January 2019
- GPAT 2019 Result- 2nd week of February 2019
- Availability of GPAT Score Card- 2nd week of February 2019
For Master’s: SNAP 2019 Age limit.
GPAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Many students get rejected by the GPAT department due to not qualifying the section we are just talking about. Eligibility criteria comprise of different things like Age limit, Educational Qualification, Nationality and etc. Before registering for the GPAT 2019 paper we recommend you to go through the following category.
Nationality: Applying aspirants must be the citizen of India.
Age Criteria: The department has not set any limitation in the age section for the candidates.
Education Qualification: 4 years of bachelor’s degree in pharmacy is required for getting eligible for the examination. Those who have passed the paper is eligible along with the appearing one’s.
Application Fee: The form will be incomplete until you submit the fee as prescribed by the board.
- Therefore, those who come in the category of General/OBC will have to submit an amount of Rs 1400/- to the department.
- For reserved categories (SC/ST/PWD) it is Rs 700/-.
Defence service: NDA 2019 Form Details.
GPAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: It is a computer Based Test (CBT) that means the question & answers will be given through computer.
- Total Questions & Marks: Total of 125 questions is going to asked by the board which will cover 500 marks.
- Every question in the GPAT 2019 paper will be in English Language carrying 4 marks each.
- As we have mentioned above that it is Computer Based Test with duration of 3 hour.
- Therefore, if the candidates answer the question incorrectly then 1 mark is set to be deducted from the total.
ALSO: SBI Recruitment 2018 Details.
GPAT 2019 Admit Card Availability
One of the most important things in an examination because without the hall ticket you won’t be able to give the paper. It will be released on the official website in the month of January 2019 for those aspirants who have successfully applied for the paper.
By entering your Username and password in the right section, GATE 2019 admit card will be displayed on your screen.
After downloading the neat and clean printed admit card, the candidates are requested to bring it safely to the premises.
Entrance Exam: BITSAT 2019 Application Form.
GPAT 2019 Result Announcement
This will be done after the completion of examination that means in the month of February. Just like every other thing, GPAT 2019 Result is also going to be released in the official website of organization. You must note that the GPAT Score are approved by various institutions.
For MBBS Course: AIIMS 2019 Eligibility.
GPAT 2019 Score Card
- The score card is launched by AICTE after the declaration of result.
- Downloading GPAT Score Card is a simple procedure because the candidate will only have to mention their email address and password.
- Also, be aware with the score card as it is valid for 1 year only.