GATE 2019 Exam will be conducted by the well-known institutes i.e. IITs & IISc, according to the rotation Process. GATE which is also known Graduate Aptitude Test provides admission to eligible candidates in Masters and Doctoral courses such as Technology/Engineering/architecture and other programmes of science. Today via this article we are going to give you brief details about the GATE 2019 which will includes its application form submission. Eligibility criteria, Examination centres, merit marks, Answers, Result and other things.
The site will give you the full the details so be attentive and we recommend you to note down it in some kind of copy or just copy it. Below are the dates of GATE and will be updated in coming days.
GATE 2019 Exam Dates
These are the expected important dates of GATE 2019 and as soon as the official notification clears about the respective dates we will definitely update the section.
|GATE 2019 Application Form Starting Date||1st week of September 2018|
|GATE 2019 Application form Last Date||1st week of October 2018|
|Examination Centre last date for changes||3rd week of November 2018|
|GATE 2019 Admit Card Availability||1st week of January 2019|
|GATE Aptitude Test||1st week of February 2019|
|GATE Answer Key||After few days of the paper|
|Result of GATE||3rd week of March 2019|
|Score Card Availability||4th week of March 2019|
|GATE Counselling Date||1st week of April 2019|
GATE 2019 Application Form
These are the few easy steps that will clear your confusion regarding the GATE 2019 Application form.
- Only Online mode will be provided by the board in order to register and apply for the application for.
- GATE 2019 recruitment procedure is tending to be started on the first week of September to the first week of October 2018.
- While applying, the website will ask to upload the particular photograph (Max Size: 480×640 pixels, Min Size: 240×320 pixels & Dimension: 3.5cm × 4.5cm) and signature(Max siz-160cm x 560cm, min size-80cm x 280cm pixels & dimension- 2cm x 7cm).
- Along with the images you have to upload educational qualification certificates and other too.
- You can choice three exam centres according to suitability.
- Aspirants will also have to mention their ID card number from the following such as Aadhaar-UID, College ID, Driving License, Employee ID, Passport, PAN Card and Voter ID in the form.
- As we mentioned earlier all the process is through online so no need to do anything offline.
- At last when everything is completed, you must print out the form.
Also check: UPSC NDA 2 Application form 2018.
The section is mandatory for all the candidates to submit so be careful while selecting your category and look at the points given below.
- Aspirants can submit the application fee via online mode that means either by net banking, debit card, credit card and etc.
- Once you pay the fee, it is non-refundable. So, be careful in your action.
- Check out the information given below regarding your application fee.
|For Indian Candidates||Fee|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Female candidates||Rs. 750|
|Other Categories (General/OBC)||Rs. 1500|
|For Foreign Candidates|
|Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka and Kathmandu||$50|
|Dubai and Singapore||$100|
GATE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Make sure you match your eligibility criteria first before applying for the GATE 2019 Application form because those who will not possess the below qualification can’t give the paper.
- Both the Indian as well as foreign national aspirants are eligible for GATE.
Railway: RRB JE Recruitment 2018 Eligibility.
- No maximum age limit is set by the department unless he should have the education qualification that means he/she must be graduated.
These are the information related to qualification that the Indian candidates must possess. On the other hand for the foreign candidates, he/she must have completed or should be in the final year of their 4 years bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology Or 2 years of post-graduation degree in subject of science. Other than this examination, take a look at UPSC 2019 calendar for more information.
|B.Tech/BE/B.Pharm||Should have completed or in the final year of the 4 years graduation degree in Engineering/Technology.
Bsc/Diploma in Technology/Engineering after completing their 3 years graduation.
3 years Bachelor’s degree holders after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/Technology.
|B.Arch||Graduation degree of 5 years in Architecture.|
|B.Sc (Research)/BS||Bachelor graduation degree of science after doing diploma in the equivalent post.
Bachelor’s degree of 4 years in science.
|M.Sc/MA/MCA or equivalent||Post-Graduation degree in any course of Mathematics/Science/computer application/statistics.|
|Integrated ME/M.Tech (Post-B.Sc)||Bsc Integrated master’s degree of 4 years in Engineering/Technolofy.|
|Integrated ME/M.Tech or Dual Degree (after Diploma or 10+2)||Master’s degree of 5 years in integrated course or dual course in Engineering/Technology.|
|Integrated M.Sc/Integrate BS-MS||Integrated Master in science (Msc).
BS-MS course of 5 years (Integrated).
How to Prepare for GATE?
We all need some kind of preparation tips in order to get well alert about the examination. So here it is some steps that you can follow in order to score good.
- First of all, carefully understand your syllabus, pattern regarding paper and other things.
- One of the best things to do is to solve the previous examination paper along with sample papers.
- Make sure you select good study material related to your paper.
- Also, don’t forget to make a good schedule comprising of each chapters.
- You can also prefer online test papers.
Go through: BHU Recruitment 2018 Details.
GATE 2019 Admit Card
Admit card is the most important part of an examination because without it you won’t be able to give the paper. So, carefully go through the point given below.
- Aspirants will only receive their admit card through the online mode by entering their Enrollment ID/email address and password.
- If you think that the department will send the hall ticket by offline mode then we recommend candidates to wake up because no such is going to be happen.
- Date is not fixed but we expect that the GATE 2019 Admit card will be provided after the end of Decemeber.
- Along with the hall ticket, you have to bring an ID Proof with you.
- Admit card should in color format.
Defense: AFCAT Application Form 2018 Apply now.
GATE 2019 Result
After the completion of every procedure, the board of Graduate Aptitude Test declares the results along with the score card.
- The result of the GATE 2019 is expected to be released on the third week of March 2019.
- Along with other things, this will be also provided via Online Mode.
- By mentioning your Enrollment Number/ Registration no. and Date of birth you can receive the result.
- No offline procedure will be followed.