It is organized by the popular institutes of all time known as IITs & IIsc. Gate 2019 or we can say Graduate Aptitude Test is conducted according to the rotation process that means sometime IIT Delhi, sometime the other ones. Every year the famous institutions conduct the examination across the country in order to invite candidates for various courses of Masters and Doctoral such as Technology/Engineering/architecture and many that you can check on the official notification that is going to be released in the month of September 2018. Therefore in this we are providing the important details of all that means the eligibility criteria of the examination which will comprise of Age limitation, Education Qualification, Nationality and etc. Firstly take a look at the important dates of your examination.
GATE 2019 Important Dates
Let’s check out the tentative dates of Gate Exam because working according to the dates of examination allows us to fill the application in time.
|GATE Events||Tentative Dates|
|Application Form Availability||first week of September 2018|
|Last Date of Gate Application Form||1st week of October 2018|
|Last Date for Changing the centres||First week of November 2018|
|Admit card of Exam||January 2019 (1st Week)|
|Aptitude Test Date||1st week of February 2019|
|Answer Key||After few days.|
GATE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
We hope you have copied or note down the dates given just above this section. We have mentioned above in our first paragraph that the dates are important and will help you to fill the form before the last date. So, follow the dates and check whether you are eligible to apply or not by matching your current certificates with the information given below which are prescribe by the board. Therefore if you got any problem regarding it then kindly tell us your queries through comment section. Also, go through MAT 2019 Exam Dates for knowing about Management aptitude Test.
Age Criteria: As per the news there is no maximum age limitation set by the organizer for applying.
Nationality: Candidates who are Indian as well as Foreign National are eligible for the application form.
Education Qualification: For the Indian Candidates the Education Qualification is available below.
- For B.Tech/BE/B.Pharm, the candidates must have qualified or should be in the final year of their 4 year graduation degree of Engineering/Technology. Or Bsc/Diploma in Engineering/Technology after qualifying their graduation.
- For B.Arch, Aspirants must have done five year of graduation in Agriculture.
- For Bsc (Research)/Bs, you should have the degree of graduation in science along with a diploma of equivalent post. Or, 4 years bachelor degree.
- For M.Sc/MA/MCA, Post-graduation certificate in one of the courses such as Science/Mathematics/Computer Application/Statistics.
- For Integrated M.E/Mtech, 4 year integrated post-graduation in Engineering/Technology.
- Integrated Msc/Bs-Ms, Integrated Master in science for Msc or Bs-Ms five years integrated course.
Therefore for the candidates who are Foreign National, they must have qualified or should be in last year of the graduation or four year bachelor degree or two year post graduation. Check out GATE 2019 Application Form.
GATE 2019: Preparation Tips
Along with the Eligibility criteria, our team has decided to provide you some preparation points that may be helpful you in the examination.
- Many intellectual have said in their time that without making a schedule of your target, you can’t achieve it. So, make a proper schedule of your examination which consists of everything with equal time.
- Acquire every bit of things that leads to your paper because who knows what will come in the paper. Therefore stick to the syllabus, Exam pattern as prescribed by the board.
- Along with all the above points, make sure you solve the previous question papers of the examination.
- Nowadays, Sample papers are also available in the market which you must download.
More: XAT 2019 Registration.