CMC Vellore is a National Level Medical Entrance Examination mainly organized every year for recruiting interested candidates in various courses such as B.Sc Nursing, Msc, and etc. Christian Medical College is affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University and therefore is responsible for giving such kind of opportunity to candidates. According to the news, candidates are going to be selected by seeing their score in NEET Examination. But we are not sure till now because official notification of CMC Vellore 2019 Application Form is not released yet. The paper invites aspirants in courses of Diploma, UG, PG and Doctoral. Moreover, check out the information below if you are interested in the examination and want more significant details such as Exam dates, How to apply, Application form, and etc.
Defence: UPSC CDS (2) 2018 Eligibility.
CMC Vellore 2019 Application Form Exam Dates
- CMC Vellore 2019 Application form Availability- To be announced
- Last Date of CMC Vellore 2019 Application Form. To be announced
- Document Submission Last Date- Will be Announced Later
- Admit Card Availability- Will be Updated Later
- Examination Date (Step 1) – To be announced
Medical: JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form.
Group A (Except MBBS)
- Announcement of Step-2 for B.Sc (Nursing) – Will be uploaded later
- Interview & Test (Step-2) – To be announced
- B.Sc (Nursing) Selection Result- 30th July
- Registration procedure of CMC Vellore 2019 B.Sc Nursing- 20th August
- Just like B.Sc (Nursing), AHS Examination dates are going to be announced soon.
- As soon as the notification gets released, we will update the article regarding significant things.
- Moreover, for Group B (Science, Non-Science & Special Papers) the dates will be announced soon.
For Post-Graduation: GPAT 2019 Exam Dates.
- Application Form Availability- To be announced.
- Application form Last Date- Will be updated later.
- Submission of PG NEET Score- To be announced.
- Documents Submission date- Will be announced.
CMC Vellore 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Group A Courses
- For MBBS, candidates must have passed 12th class with minimum 60% marks including subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Those who are interested in B.Sc (Nursing), must have the certificate of 12th Class with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English.
- For BPT in CMC Vellore 2019, interested ones must have 32% marks in their 12th class with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Botany & Zoology.
- B.Sc (Respiratory Therapy)- 12th certificate including subject such as English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany & Zoology.
For MBA & PGDM: MAT 2019 Details.
Group B Courses
- M.Sc. Biostatistics: Bacherlor of Science in any field of Statistics or B.Sc Statistics.
- For Master’s in Medical Physic, candidate must have the certificate of B.Sc in Physics.
- Diploma in Nursing: 12th Passed Certificate with 40% marks including subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Diploma in Prosthetics, Optometry & Orthotics: 40% Marks in 12th class with subjects such as English, Physics and Mathematics/Biology.
- Aspirants who are interested in CMC Vellore 2019 Post-Graduation programme of Cardiac Technology should have the Degree of B.Sc with English along with one of the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany or Biology as the main.
- Health Management Post Graduation requires Bachelor Degree in any field.
- PG Diploma (Hospital Administration)- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- PG Diploma (Dietetics)- B.Sc Home Science or B.Sc Nutrition & Dietetics is required for the course.
For Masters & Doctoral: GATE 2019 Exam Dates.
CMC Vellore 2019 Application Form
- Dates for the availability of the application form (UG & PG) will be announced soon for the eligible candidates.
- As per the news only online mode is provided by the bard of examination.
- As we have mentioned in our previous paragraph that official notification is one of the most important things as it contains various Information’s. So, before applying for the CMC Vellore 2019 form we recommend you to go through the notification carefully.
More: SNAP 2019 Eligibility.
How to Apply for CMC Vellore 2019 Application form?
- First of all, open the official portal of paper.
- Then, on the homepage click on the Apply Button.
- Carefully enter all the essential details like Name, Gender, D.O.B, email and etc.
- Login to your CMC Vellore 2019 account and fill the application form.
- After doing so, hit on the submit button & Go Next.
- Then, Upload images, Document and Submit the Application fee.
- At last, Download the form and take a print out of it.