Central Coalfields Limited which is popularly known as CCL has released the details of their new recruitment for the vacancies of 480. CCL Recruitment 2018 is for the posts of Mining sirdar and Electrician which is ravishing opportunity for the candidates who are interested in the Central Coalfield Limited. Total of 480 vacancies is going to be filled by the board through this recruitment and therefore interested candidates can check out the significant details such as Eligibility criteria, Exam Dates, Exam mode and etc. CCL Application form 2018 will only be provided via official website that is centralcoalfield.in. Procedure of filling the application form is already started by the department and there are many candidates who have applied for the examination.
For UG & PG: NIFT 2019 Exam Dates.
Everything important related to the respective recruitment is already uploaded in this website and eligible candidates will have to submit the form before the last date that is 10th September 2018. Central Coalfields Limited without any doubt is a big organization which is responsible for providing such kind of jobs through these recruitments. We recommend you to first check out the eligibility criteria of this examination and then apply for the application form.
MORE: CMC Vellore 2019 Eligibility.
CCL Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of Examination: CCL Recruitment 2018
- Conducted By: Central Coalfields Limited
- Mode of Examination- Online
- Posts Name: Mining Sirdar & Electrician (Non-Excavation) / Technician
- Vacancies Available: 480
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Official Website centralcoalfields.in
For Master’s: SNAP 2019 Eligibility.
CCL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
As we have told you above that there are total of 480 vacancies and that is going to be filled after the whole procedure of recruitment comes to an end. If we divide these vacancies into categories then 269 is for Mining Sirdar and 211 is of Electrician (Non-Excavation) / Technician.
- Mining Sirdar: 269
- Electrician (Non-Excavation) / Technician: 211
CCL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- CCL 2018 Notification Availability: 6th August
- CCL 2018 Application Form Releasing date- 10th August
- Last Date for CCL 2018 Application Form- 10th September 2018
- Application Fee last date- 10th September
- CCL 2018 Application Form Last Date (Along with Documents)- 20th September
- Admit card of CCL 2018- At least 10-15 days before date of examination.
- CCL Admit Card 2018 Release Date 10-15 Days before Exam Date
- Examination date of CCL 2018- Will be Updated Soon
- Result of CCL 2018- Update Soon
Management: XAT 2019 Qualifications.
CCL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For Mining Sirdar Posts– The post requires Certificate of Mining sirdar of competency from DGMS under coal regulation act of 1957 or other certificate but equivalent to it. Along with Mindar Sirdar certificate the post requires Gas Testing & First-Aid Valid certificate.
For Electrician/Technician Posts– 211 posts wants matriculation in ITI from the Electrician Trade. Along with it apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act-1961 is required. Therefore, for more information check out the official notification of the examination.
Medical: AIIMS 2019 Fees Details.
Minimum- 18 Years
Maximum- 30 Years
Application Fee: General/OBC aspirants have to submit an amount of Rs 100/- as an Application fee.
- Other categories (ST/SC/PWD) are exempted from this section.
Selection Process:There is only one phase to be followed by the board that is Written Examination.
Go through: NEET 2019 Syllabus.
CCL Application Form 2018
This a big deals as Central Coalfields Limited is giving the interested candidates a fascinating opportunity. CCL Recruitment 2018 is offering a total of 480 vacancies to the candidates and every detail are already available here so check it out carefully and apply for the paper. Do not visit any other website for filling the application form, as it will only be provided through the official website that is centralcoalfields.in. But crucial information is uploaded here along with the last date that is 10th September 2018.