Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018 details have been released by the department through their official notification on 30th July 2018. Therefore, Application form of CAT 2018 is going to be available for the interested as well as candidates onward 8th August 2018. As per the news this is one of the toughest papers of management across the country and it requires real dedication to qualify CAT. By successfully passing the common admission test, candidates will get a chance to make their career in one of the known Management colleges of India. CAT 2018 registration procedure will began from 8th August 2018 on the official website till the last date that is 19th September 2018. Indian Institutes of Management, Calcutta (IIM Calcutta) will manage the whole curriculum of examination.
Defence: UPSC CDS (2) 2018 Exam Dates.
CAT 2018 Notification is uploaded on the official website on 30th July 2018 and registration for the paper will began from 8th August. A Computer-Based Test has to be organized by the department for selecting candidates for common admission test on 25th November 2018 in two sessions.
CAT 2018 Application Form Details
|Name of Examination||CAT 2018|
|Conducted by||Indian Institute of Management (IIM)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
CAT 2018 Examination Dates (Expected)
- CAT 2018 Notification Availability: 30th July 2018
- CAT 2018 Application Form Starting date: 8th August 2018
- Last Date of CAT 2018 Application Form: 19th September 2018
- Application Form Correction Last Date: 19th September 2018
- Application Fee Last Date: 19th September 2018
- Admit of CAT 2018: 24th October 2018 – 25th November 2018
- Examination Date of CAT 2018: 25th November 2018
- CAT 2018 Result announcement: Second Week of January, 2019 (Tentative)
Medical: JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form.
CAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the CAT 2018 application form directly, we want you to check out the eligibility criteria carefully as it contain significant categories such as Age limitation, Education Qualification, Selection procedure and etc. Moreover, do not hesitate while telling your doubt regarding the entrance examination.
Educational Qualification:Minimum of 50% is required in the graduation degree in order to get eligible for the paper from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Till now there are no details about the maximum age requirement for this examination but as per the news minimum age is set to 18 years.
Entrance: AIIMS 2019 Eligibility.
Application Fee: For those who are General/OBC have to give an amount of Rs 1900/- as the application fee and therefore Rs 950/- is for ST/SC/PWD.
- Phase 1: Computer Based Test Objective (CBT).
- Phase 2: Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD), Interview.
How Apply for CAT 2018 Application Form?
- Firstly, open the official website of CAT that is www.iimcat.ac.in.
- On the homepage, there will be a link which leads to CAT 2018 Official notification.
- Click and go through it carefully then apply for the examination.
- Various informations will be displayed in front of you.
- Read the instructions and enter the details asked by the official portal.
- While applying you will have to upload photographs, signature, essential dicuments.
- After doing so, submit the CAT 2018 Application form.
- At last take a print out of it for further uses.
For Management: XAT 2019 Qualifications.
CAT 2018 Syllabus
No boundary are set for the CAT syllabus as it is comprise of broad topics like Verbal & Reading comprehension ability which consist of Analogies, Jumbled paragraph, Fill in the blanks, English usage and grammer, English Vocabulary, and etc. According to the Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIMs) the level of CAT Examination is going to be quiet similar to class 8- 10. But nothing is sure as some are claiming that it will be of graduation level and so on. The best thing you can do to crack the CAT 2018 examination is to prepare yourself as much as you can. Therefore, along with the Comprehension ability there are also topics like Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning.
MORE: DU 2019 Eligibility.
CAT Admit Card 2018
Once the procedure of filling and submitting the CAT 2018 Application form comes to an end, the board of examination will release the CAT 2018 Admit card for the applied candidates. The date is set to 24th October and make sure you apply for the paper successfully because admit card will only be given to those who have completely filled the application form. Just like application form, CAT 2018 Admit card will be provided only through official website that we have mentioned above.
For MBA & PGDM: MAT 2019 Syllabus.