Assistant Liberian Dates Age limit Details | Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
Another notification of a government job has been released by the examination respective board, this time the fuss is all about the recruitment notice issued by the Supreme Court of India. The name of the post is Assistant Liberian and if you are one of the interested candidates who wants to get a good position government job, then here it is the post of Assistant Liberian that will surely meets your possibility. Everything related to the Examination are available here in brief such as Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, Official Website and many other. Before moving to our next paragraph we would like to tell you that the Last Date of submitting the Application Form of this examination is 4-June-2018. So, fill up your form and check out the other important details given below.
Moreover, the aspirants who tend to apply for the post of Assistant Liberian under Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 must have a well knowledge about the function of Computers. For qualifying the examination the candidate will have to go through various tests and interviews done by the department in order to select the deserved person for the job. Firstly, you have to be eligible for the exam so kindly goes through the information provided below.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 Assistant Liberian Eligibility
Every competitive examination has some Qualification requirement which has to be fulfilled by the candidate filling the application form. Supreme Court of India who is well popular for its rules and regulation will recruit those candidates in post of Assistant Liberian who meets up the following qualification Details:
- As we mentioned earlier he/she must have the Diploma of Computers Function.
- Secondly, Graduation Degree in Library Science from a well-recognized institution.
- Experience of Minimum 2 years is required for the post of Assistant Liberian from any organization working under the Government.
This is one of the important criteria because sometime people just see the qualification and other details but forget about this criterion. So, for filling this recruitment you have to be above 30 Years as on 1-05-2018.
Pay Scale & Application Fee:
After qualifying the examination of Assistant Liberian the aspirants will get a good amount of Rs. 47600/- monthly. And this can be the starting salary but we aren’t sure about that so you can dig in more about the respective criteria. Also, you have to pay an amount Rs. 200/- as a application fee through Demand draft/Pay Order.
The candidate will have to face two tests in the process of recruitment and after qualifying the first one that is computer Test, they will get the opportunity to sit in the second phase of the Examination (Personality Test or Interview). So, now you know the two form of selection procedure that is Computer Test and Personal Interview, start your preparation according to the syllabus of the examination and become the Assistant Liberian you want.
How to Apply for Assistant Liberian?
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of the Recruitment that is www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in .
- Then there will be a Recruitment box on the home Page. Just click on that.
- After moving towards the next page, find the direct link of Supreme Court of India Recruitment.
- After clicking on the right link you will be taken to the next page comprising of Application Form.
- Go thoroughly to the details provided there before downloading the form and if you find yourself eligible then fill out the form.
- After filling the examination form, send it to the postal address mentioned board in their bulletin.