AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Medical student are going to like this article because form here they will receive a vast information regarding AIIMS Recruitment for Group B & C posts. The notification was released few weeks back and candidates all across the country are applying for it because they know the last date for filling the AIIMS Recruitment 2018 is 18th June 2018. It includes various posts like Lab Attendant, Hostel Warden, UDC, Lab technician, and many other which will definitely give a big opportunity to the young minds who wants to be a part of All India Institute of Medical Sciences. The procedure for filling the application form will be done from 19th May to 18th June on the official website i.e. aiimsraipur.edu.in. So, we recommend you to not waste your time for the right moment and fill up form before the last date because no extra date will be provided by the board of conduct.
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
This time AIIMS has come up with various vacancies for the interested in different fields such as those who want to be Warden, can become a warden in AIIMS, for those who wants to be lab technician, can become a Lab technician through this recruitment of all India institute of medical sciences and many other exciting and desirable posts. There are total number of 60 vacancies for the interested candidates including these ones such as Personal Assistant, Librarian Grade III, Technical Assistant, Storekeeper, Cashier, Upper Division Clerk, Library Attendant Grade II, Lab Attendant Gr. II, Stenographer too.
Aspirants must go through the official website in order to fill their application and also to know about the posts separately. Below are some of the quick details related to AIIMS Recruitment 2018, just go through it. Also, if you have for AIIMS Senior Resident 2018 and want details about its admit card and other things just go through the link.
|Name of Examination||AIIMS Exam 2018|
|Board of conduct||All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)|
|Medium of Examination||Online|
|Posts Name||Personal Assistant, Librarian Grade III, Technical Assistant, Storekeeper, Cashier, Upper Division Clerk, Library Attendant Grade II, Lab Attendant Gr. II, Stenographer and etc.|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
This section will keep you according to the schedule of examination. So, before going towards the official website just check out the dates given by the department of recruitment. AIIMS is a popular institute and people eagerly want to be part of it, so don’t wait till the last moment and just apply for it today. Moreover go through SSC JHT recruitment 2018 for details about other examination.
|AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Starting Date||19th May 2018|
|AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Last Date||18th June 2018|
|AIIMS 2018 Application Fee Last Date||18th June 2018|
|AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Admit Card||10-15 Days before paper.|
|AIIMS 2018 examination Date||Will be updated soon.|
|AIIMS 2018 Result||Will be updated soon.|
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate before filling the recruitment must go through the qualification details provided below. Therefore if you feel any difficulty while understanding the educational qualification details just comment us or visit the official website of the AIIMS.
- Personal Assistant post need graduation Degree from a government recognized university.
- For Library attendant you need bachelor Degree in library science or LIC (Library & information Service) from a known university.
- For the post of Technical Assistant, the candidates must possess Bsc in Medical Lab Technology along with 5 years of Experience.
- Post-Graduation/Diploma in Material Management from a good university/institution is required for the post of Store Keeper.
- Hostel Warden post wants Graduation passed Degree from a recognized university/institute along with Diploma or certificate in Material Management/public relation/ housekeeping/estate management.
- Commerce degree from a known university or at least 2 years’ experience of managing accounts section for Cashier post.
- For UDC post you have to submit graduation degree from recognized university.
- Library attendant post need certificate/diploma in library science or Library information service through a well knows university.
- Therefore for Lab Technician & Attendant posts you need Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- Stenographer post requires 12th class passed certificate from a recognized board.
Check out about: Bangalore university Admission Form 2018.
Age Limit: Just like the education qualification, this section is also important for the candidates because it tell us whether we are on the age limit eligibility criterion of the recruitment or not. Each post varies in age as you can see in the table provided below. So, just confirm your age according to it and apply for the AIIMS Recruitment 2018.
- Personal Assistant, Librarian Post, UDC Post, Cashier Post, Lab Technician and Library Attendant posts requires- 21-30 Years.
- Technical Assistant Post- 25-35 Years.
- Store Keeper Post- 18-35 Years.
- Hostel Warden Post- 30-45 Years.
- Lab Attendant & Stenographer Posts- 18-27 Years.
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
After the completion of your application form, you have to submit the application fee according to your category. Those candidates who are on the general as well as OBC category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- to the department through online process, and other category are exempted from application fee.